*** NEW *** Haikelite MT40 *** Update *** 2019-06-19

Yep, that’s spanish all right…

I really like this renewed MT40, new button, new faster driver, usb-c charging and that version with Osram LEDs for a range of about 1400 meters with 6500 lumens has to be a show, there is nothing like it on the market, and less at that price. I have the first version, with SST40 LEDs, and I highly recommend it, this new MT40, with the improvements and in its version with Osram LEDs at that price seems like a bargain.

A taschelampen user has received the MT40 with the Osram, here you can see, it looks very good:

According to my post office tracking MT40 PM1 is in my country already, so I’ll have it at least in 2 days. I’ll take some photos of beamshots and compare it to Convoy L21a with osram emmiter and to zoomie Haikelite HT35. These are the best throwers I own.

Mine will take a little longer to arrive, when I have it maybe I will also put some photos comparing it with the original MT40 with SST40 5000K, with the Astrolux MF02 (XHP35 HI NW) and with the Fireflies T9R (CULNM1).

here are some beamshots of Haikelite MT40 with osram PM1, compared to Convoy L21a with osram NM1 and Astrolux EA01 XHP50.2 (to show the intensity):

MT40 alone:

with L21a on the left:

with EA01 on the left:

and diy homemade amateur measurement of turbo stepdown time, Room temperature - 23 celcius degrees. My measurement shows that after 3 minutes it gone to somewhere in medium-high mode. I can’t say it was burging my hands, it was just a little bit hot or very warm.

start:

after 3 minutes: