[New light release] Wurkkos "Task light" HD01 Specifications posting now

Hi BLFers,
Wurkkos HD01 official version would be available soon

2024-3-20 Update some spotlight beam shots and runtime chart

The ↓↓following↓↓ is some actual data obtained from the factory after several rounds of testing
①Spotlight—— LatticePower HM 6000K with max 1200 lumens, 15° beam angle
②Floodlight——16* LatticePower CSP1313 5000K with max 180 lumens, 90CRI
③Laser light—— green laser emitter
④RGB light—— RGB LED * 15
Also, we take a indoor & outdoor test video for new light
Hope you will enjoy it :wink:

↓↓ Operation Instructions ↓↓

3 Thanks

I guess it is too late to request a small change in the UI, but I try anyway:

Problem: Using the laser as a pointing device requires frequent, but short activation. It is unlikely that you keep it on for prolonged time. Switching it on and off will quickly become annoying.

Idea: Swap “Forward button → One click” and “Forward button → Hold on”.

Problem: Laser would turn on delayed or whenever you press multiple times to activate the RGB light. Also very short activation of the laser would be interpreted as a short click.

Solution: Hold both buttons at the same time to change mode of the forward button:
Laser only: Any operation of the forward button will momentarily turn on laser as long as it is held.
Floodlight only: Same as shown in the diagram, except that the laser cannot be turned on (“Forward button → one click” removed).

3 Thanks

It looks nice, but I would prefer a 519a in the reflector, would that be possible?

Maybe as a modification, if the light is not too difficult to disassemble.

Its a shame the light uses a non-removable battery, dual-14500 (side by side) would have been very nice.

1 Thank

Hi Terry,

Any more information about the driver in the HD01?

= Non Desirable Flashlight.
Strike!

Why use fake and photoshopped pictures? This is on the wurkkos website.

This is a picture from Amazon selling a different flashlight but it’s the same mechanic with a different light photoshopped onto the same hood.

My thoughts on the light itself. I have no use for a laser. It doesn’t look like it does anything else very well. It’s bigger than most people are going to want to carry in a pocket. It seems like it’s trying to be a Swiss army knife of flashlights but I don’t believe anybody would carry or take or use that light as a sole source. Some might try it for a short period but they’re going to realize that it doesn’t do anything better than other lights that they already have. Unless those people don’t have other lights going in.

I do like the entry of more slim form factor lights although I echo the statement of fellow light enthusiasts that the non-user replaceable battery is a bit of a let down.

The two button solution doesn’t feel that intuitive. Are these universal lockouts or does it only lock out the specific features that button does? I also fear accidental activation of the laser. Last thing I’d want is to hand this to someone who activates it while looking down the business end.

If you’re open to suggestions, I would love to have a light along the lines of your td03 model compact 5000 mah or more but with a nichia 519a in 5000k tint, and a very bloody beam angle 80 degrees or more, and a boost driver for max runtime, along with a relatively thick body, again both for toughness and vetter heat dissipation

Never late my man. Let me feedback to Wurkkos factory immediately. I hope we can change it next batch.

1 Thank

Hi Terry, are you able to source me some HM-3535 LEDs used in HD01 so I can test them?

3 Thanks

I’m not sure. But Nichia 519a will make the main light more flood.

1 Thank

FET driver now

1 Thank

Oh no, give the new baby a chance my man. We will make a removable battery model later :sob:

2 Thanks

It’s just to fast demonstrate the lighting effect, or we need spend high cost to capture the same quality photo.

We make the size for 1112717mm
What size is more suitable? :thinking:

It’s universal lockouts, when flashlight locked, you can only see the spot light blink twice.

No problem. Just PM me again. I will ask my warehouse partner shipped new parcel later

4 Thanks

So the guy in your video above that sticks it onto the fender above the tire does not know how to open the hood? Is that what you’re telling us?
That is not a quality photo.

2 Thanks

That’s not our car :sob:.
Since our office moved out Wurkkos factory two months ago, we lost the car use-right.
If I open the hood, its master will kill me.

2 Thanks