new Maxtoch Mission 12 / Shooter 2X deal is ALIVE

Hi Martin
Codes please
Thanks

sent :beer:

Codes for the M12 XP-L’s please.

HI version ordered. Looking forward to it arriving. My first dedicated thrower.

My Hi version has arrived, record time from China!

Looks good so far, haven’t had chance to get a proper test done but looking on a wall comparing to my convoy l6 the hotspot is much smaller and brighter, looks promising!

Also surprisingly compact when running on one cell.

Code please M4D M4X :slight_smile:

please shoot me a pm as reminder - i answer at home tonight

:beer:

I'm in for one or both if they come on sale.

Can turbo be memorized?

Not interested if there is a step-down.

Anybody done any tests yet? I’m considering the HD version right now.

Ordered one Mission M12 with your code. Thanks!

I got in my XPL HD. It's an impressive light for sure!

First tests/impressions here in my old M12 review thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/27258/156

Resistor mod - really nice bump, here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/27258/160

Edit/Update: For the Mission M12 with XPL HD I have, after more testing and usage with two cells, I'm seeing some flaky behaviors that seem to be related with a false LVP kicking in, showing the slow flash and fast flashing of the red LED around the main switch. Not sure if it's from my resistor mod, but I'm seeing the tactical/momentary mode shut off by itself, and med and hi modes kicking output down, all with cells that are near full capacity. The trubo mode seems to be pretty stable, but not sure of 100% good.

This could all be the same as what T18 is seeing, accept mine is aggressively resistor modded now, so can't say for sure it's not related to the mod.

Can I get the code for m12 XHP70 please
I did a code request in your site. But didn’t get a reply. Thank you

replied!

sorry for the waiting

Thanks Martin :smiley:

Does anyome know what happened to these lights? Maxtoch no longer shows them on their website and there isn’t much info on them anywhere else on the Internet besides this thread.

I see them all on their site.
I’ve got the m12 XHP70. I quite like it besides the mode changing.

Did not know they had that site but they are not available for purchase on their AliExpress store and have not been for a few months.

Yeah that weird. Even BG didn’t restock the XHP70 lights. Only have the XPL ones