NEW NITECORE EA41 NOW WITH XM-L2, 960 LUMENS, DOUBLE BUTTON, AND FIREFLY 1 LUMEN

I have a EA4W, this looks like an improvement in the right direction, at least with the switch so far.

five in stock now.

what's the best price?

the dual switch is still ugly |(
NITECORE need to learn from SUNWAYMAN for making a switch 8)

It’s your opinion. I like much the buttons of the EA41 and EA4 than the SW D40.

well that because my EA4 switch is torn up even i rarely used it |(

For me… With you, only as gift. Father's day Group buy on Sunwayman V11R is ON !

I will be interested for 55 USD…

Why would you ever need to do that? Who here ever carries less than 2 lights?

For the EA4, just insert all cells button first. Two will seat too low to reach, the other two can be lifted out, flip those two button up and you're good to go.

For the D40A, just insert each cell flat end against the spring.

Remember that for when you don't have a flashlight handy. Sheesh.

Yeah, I dont get the problem of loading the D40A carrier. I could do that in pitch darkness.

I would go in a group buy at a really good price.
Not at a “good” price.

Everywhere I see this its priced at $69… are there any current coupon deals happening for this light?

Want one. Sub 50$ is a no brainer.

At $69 I'd stick with Sunwayman again and go for the F40A this time. Slightly lower maximum output, about half the claimed throw, but it comes with a diffuser and blue and red lights. Its design also makes it easier to feel which side has the buttons.

I think $50 is the correct price.

I’d be in for one for 50-60

I like how it says improved quality, they are admitting the previous one was bad quality

[quote=Bort]

I like how it says improved quality, they are admitting the previous one was bad quality[/quote

I don’t think the first one is bad at all, some had issues with switch button but that does not make it a bad product. The new switch looks better so yes I would say improved. Every time you turn around companies promote “New and Improved” which I make fun of that too thinking was the previous product “Old and Crappy”! :bigsmile:

The heatsinking was not good as shown by oldlumens so if they improved that then i would agree its improved

True, but doubtful on that. Probably just did the new switch.

Probably already answered somewhere but are both buttons the same e-switch type? One isnt a mechanical clicky is it? Are both of them single stage or is one/both a dual stage button like the original EA4?

I didnt realize this was a 2-botton light till I just saw a pic, it looks like this is going to be the next Puke Light host. Can anyone provide me driver and lens measurements?