New or other names for the LumiTact G700 flashlight

I’ll hop on board with this one. My car even has “turbo” lol.

I can’t match that with my puny little car……. :person_facepalming: … I’d have to step up to my truck for Turbo Diesel power. :slight_smile:

The ad I clicked to get there was horrible “flashlight makes gun obsolete” or something along those lines … Sad, clicked it so it would cost them money.

I wonder how long before some fool tries to hold up a bank by threatening with one of these …
“You’ve seen the ads, be very afraid, put all the money in the bag or I’ll melt your eyeballs …”

Sadly, if it has not already been tried; it will be soon by some moron somewhere.

Back in the mid 70’s two guys tried to rob a ‘drive thru’ at the bank in my town with a butcher knife…… :person_facepalming:
True story… it did not end well for them needless to say. :wink:

Yes but can I use it for martin rescue ?

Okay, I gotta confess, I don’t get it.

Even goggled “save martin”, “save martin m[n]eme”, etc., and am coming up dry.

??

:wink:

Not only that, but the LED has a lifetime of 10 Million hours. That is just over 1,141.55 years. Not to bad……. :wink:

Specifications:

Brand:UltraFire
Model:501B
Emitter Brand/Type:CREE
Color BIN:Red
Battery Configurations:1 x 18650 Battery/2 x 16340 Lithium Batteries
Voltage Input:3-9V
Switch Type:Clicky/Clickie
Switch Location:Tail-cap
Brightness:160 Lumens Maximum Brightness
Lifetime:10 Million Hours
Runtime:2 Hours
Shell Material:T6063 - T6 Aviation Aluminum
Carrying Strap:Strap Included

Features:CREE red LED, 160

Aha. I just skimmed that, got to the part about illuminating trick-or-treaters, rolled my eyes, and skipped the rest.

Imagine OWNING one !!

Naw, more like

:smiley:

Actually, one time when I took the bus to/from work, one college-age kid, reeking of alcohol, was staring at me and suddenly blurted out, “Hey, did anyone ever tell you you look like Russell Crowe?”.

Funny thing is, I kinda do. At least nowadays, with the gray beard and all. :smiley:

Yes, I’d like to feel macho and invincible but that Gladiator thing doesn’t do it for me.

I’ll hang on until The Terminator flashlight hits the market.

Beware — the crap merchants are now sending email (or the malware spreaders are using it as clickbait)

The mail I got had this text (and suspicious URLs behind it which I did not touch)

t6063-t6 aviation aluminum=melted down scrap aircraft.truth in advertising.
color bin=hideous purple.

PS, this is flashlight hype being hyped at a pro level:
https://www.google.com/search?q=“Cade+Courtley”+navy+seal

His name is also being used to sell coffee.

Has this one been mentioned yet?? Lumify X9 Tactical Flashlight
:person_facepalming:

Actually the Gladiator already existed, it is a cool over the top P60 host by Solarforce, gloriously reviewed by our disappeared but never forgotten BLF member foy.

Disappointingly, Woot has a 1TAC model up for sale today. If you have a Woot account, post over there. lets keep anyone from wasting money on this junk.

for the record, the scamlight Woot features is:

Poor suckers.