[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

Looks awesome. I wonder if it really is as nice as my meteor. I’d like the moonlight to be lower on mine and the UI a bit more logical. I’ll wait for the review.

Interested in one

can’t wait for a review of it.

Light looks legit, I kinda like it but reminds me of ET’s head lol. Manker coming up wit a lot of lights lately. I’m not gonna lie though, first thought was wait… they put 3 s41 together and put a block of metal in between only as heatsink. I can’t wait for the review n see what this thing can do.

Hmm, credit card says yes, wallet says maybe. I will probably wait for a review to come out first.

Hi Myst999, I'm sorry , we are busy on doing something to help old-lumens. you can check: Donation to Old-Lumens

About MK34, I think review from johnnymac, budda, selfbuilt will tell more detail, please kindly wait to check real review.

will be looking forward to Johnnymac review! Selfbuilt also, wow! Won’t sneak anything past them.

I can’t wait to see what this little beast can do.

Mine shipped just now, can’t wait!

Great! Do you have a Meteor to compare it to?

I will take one

do we get a BLF discount?

Mine shipped too.
Can’t wait to compare it with my M43 (with 5000K 219B).

Yes, I have the 219C Meteor.

so you will have (2) nice lights and I have none :cry:

I contacted Manker about this. I got a reply that the XP-G3 is about 6500K as stated on their website. Hopefully this is the correct data.

Don’t feel bad , i don’t have either :smiley:

Got mine today.
The HG2s and the luxmeter battery are in charge.

wow, waiting for the first pics, impressions!

I hope you don’t forget to charge your camera battery as well :wink:
Looking forward reading your findings!

Camera battery was already charged, although I did not expect the delivery of the MK34… usually the courier emails me the day the shipping starts moving from the seller. Nice suprise.

Already took some pics.