[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

If not rough Lumens/Minutes, what are they?

I suspect he’s doing a ceiling bounce test to get the runtime curve. Initial lux value is set at 100%, and the designated lumen value is set at 8000 lumens according to Manker for the XP-G3 variant. The lumen values are then proportional to the measured lux values. Hence the lumen values are initial estimates.
Mr. Budda, please correct me if I’m mistaken.

You’re probably right.

But even if the actual lumens are only 1/3 of what he reported that’s still around 1.8k lumens for almost two hours. Still sounds pretty good.

You are right, but don’t sweat too much on the graphic. :question:
By this weekend you will get the review with the units on the axis :wink:

Hello

When will you publish a review?

Thank you

Thank you :slight_smile:

@Mankerlight

Can you please provide a list of the cells that you have tested and know fits in the MK34?

I know for example from my own experience that the popular Samsung 30Q (button top) is too long to work in the light.

I can also confirm that the Samsung 25R (button top) works fine.

+1
If not, specified the maximum length of the battery (measured from the base to the tip of the button-top), just like what Zebralight did when they released their latest SC600mk3.

Anyone who’s interested, this light is available now with Nichia 219C 90+ CRI 4000K. I pm’d Manker for the details of the 219C led. Really cool move in my opinion!

I would get one if the price is $80 :smiley:

No way I pay for the same price as m43 :smiley:

RollerBoySE: I use NCR18650GA

Well, the Noctigon is indeed seriously nicely priced today…

message me the link hIKARI :slight_smile:

Where are you seeing this pricing for an M43 that is in stock?

Intl-outdoor. $128. Check Richard if he’s getting a new batch for this price, or ask Hank if he ships to US.

Photo fix

Late to this, but are the manker-branded mk34 cells (2600 mAh, max 20A pulse 30A) ” branded Sanyo UR18650NSX”:Test of Sanyo UR18650NSX 2600mAh (Red)?

Trying to make sense of this. Manker bundles these 2600mAh cells 20A cells, but recommends the protruding-flat-top 18650GA 10 cells, which appear saggier for the turbo:

Manker Branded 2600 mAh 20A cells (yellow washer)

Looks like: Panasonic UR18650NSX (don’t see many other 2600mAh continuous 20 pulse 30 cells anyway, and only one with yellow washer)

Clearance sale now! MK34 and Bundle.

I’m not advertising for Manker, but this flashlight is on sale on AliExpress:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000804743531.html

68,25€ and supposedly only 5 remaining to this date!