[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

What’s the discounted price? I tried Private messaging and emailing them. It seems they’re selective when it comes to replying to customers. Yellow/red flag.

Hello all BLFers,

As 11.11 is coming, we decide to offer big discount to all BLFers.

25% off for all items when the order is more than US$40.00 at official website.

Coupon code: MK1111
Valid time: 9th November to 15th November (Total 6 days)
Official website: http://www.mankerlight.com/(link is external)

25% OFF direct at Aliexpress store
Valid time: 11th November to 12th November (Total 2 days)
Aliexpress store: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/5700077(link is external)

Best Regards

Manker team

That’s very kind and generous.

Any more details on sustained runtimes for each model with XH070.2 vs SFT40. Lumens and throw for SFT40?

Is the XHP70.2 90+ CRI?

Trying to preorder caused an error:

„ Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can’t be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address.“.

A recently shipped order from your store to my adress was delivered without any problems.
Are there any known current limitations for germany?

What will the UI be like on the MK38?
Are there any alternate (faster / more secure) shipping options from your site?

Appreciate the sale!

Will the “built in battery’ option also be able to take (3) 21700 cells?

Will the 3x21700 version have a charge port or will that be removed?

Size and weight? The handle is removable?

Hey Manker, If you want us to buy these (and since they are listed on your website i’m assuming you do), you’ll need to start providing some specs and photos.

We appreciate the coupon, but it doesn’t really do much for us unless you can start providing some quality details.

You’re actually doing your company a disservice by being so coy with the details.

Obviously we are very excited about this light, but that will start to wane as we become interested in other lights that have readily available specs, because we can better shop for our collections when we know what we are buying.

We do understand that you may not have output and runtime specs, but you can give some concise info about the actual product.

+1 ^ what he said… and please elaborate on UI

How are we going to use the 25% off coupon if there’s not even a single front picture of the product? Not even specs?! Either you release it or don’t but all this mystery isn’t doing your brand any good…

And this hyped up 11.11 AE black friday thing means nothing to most people here… want to give out a true discount? Plenty of ways to organize a group buy on the forum.

Agreed.
I’m wanting to order one as soon as I get some info on UI and alternate shipping options. I would rather spend some more money on faster and secure shipping than leave it up to a “Free shipping” option especially for the price of the light. Some photos of the business end would be great.
If I can’t get the info while the 25% code is working I wouldn’t buy one at full price.

You're absolutely right, only a madman buys a pig in a poke, without knowing anything about what he is buying.

Update: MK38

Oxidation Option: Micro-arc Oxidation (White)

Power Option: Built-in Battery Pack & Fast Charging & Powerbank

Why you hide front of the light and basic specs of it. Is that so TOP SECRET ?!? If you want to attract our attention, you did it. But please post some pictures front of the light and battery pack and basic specs like weight, dimmension and used emitters for now.

It’s possible Steven, from Manker, does know all the specifications yet. He was kind enough to offer the discount because some of us asked for one and corresponded with 11/11 sale.

I’m a mad man and purchased one. They’re using the P4 bin 70 CRI for the XHP70.2 5000k. It’s preorder at this time.

yes, the handle is removable.

I have to we still don’t have the final numbers. What I know is about 41500lm &850M with XHP70.2 version and 18000lm&1200M with SFT40 version. We need test 15-20 pcs samples to decide the final numbers.

If you pay with PayPal up to $ 500 they fully refund you in case of incorrect shipping or lost shipping or damage to the item during shipping, I have been using PayPal for years and it is a guarantee superior to any type of shipping!