[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

Will you have these numbers before the 25% off code will expire?
Also any information about alternate shipping (DHL?) and user interface?

Update: The photo of MK38 OP reflector
MK38
Oxidation Option: Micro-arc Oxidation (White)
LED Option: 8x CREE XHP70.2 LED 6500K
Power Option: Built-in Battery Pack & Fast Charging & Powerbank

We will list all final data at official website and BLF here as soon as possible after we finish all samples test.

http://www.mankerlight.com/manker-mk38-satellite-multi-purpose-handheld-searchlight/

Can you give us any informations about the possibility of deliveries to EU countries? Still not possible in your Webshop.

Thank you, Steven.

Any chance for Beam Shots.

Also, please consider re-releasing MK13 in copper with SFT40 emitter. Lots of people are inquiring on re-edit. It will for sure sell out.

With 8x XHP70.2 there’s no way this thing is sustaining 41500lm much longer than a fart right?

Same class as Acebeam X50, which on 1lumen review stays above 30 000 lm for 40s, the MK38 has a fan but I’m not sure it has a significant effect on turbo given it’s just blowing air on the surface.

Aside from that, I’ll join others and say the white version does looks very nice, and the option for standard cells is very welcomed.

I move we petition ANSI to change the measurement time standard from 30 seconds to the average duration of a fart.

Just had a look at that review. Thanks for the link.

I’m not going to buy a MK38, but it is a beautiful looking light.

Haha. I’m just thinking in practical terms with some of these step downs. Many drop off not much long after the average length of a healthy fart.

Are Molicel P42A’s probably the best cells for this? I’m assuming that is what Manker is using in their packs based on the mAh rating.

Beam shots:

Do we know any estimate on dimensions?

I assume it’s around the X50 size, at least at the head. So without the fandle, ~75mm bezel diameter, ~55mm tail diameter, and 135-155mm long.

Is that about right, @mankerlight?

Do you think you guys can use a SFN55 led? I have a feeling that it might perform better compared to XHP70.2? It might be floody like it but throws similar to SBT90. Manker?

Can Manker describe what UI is used?

Is reflector OP or is the lens diffused?

Bueller… Bueller… BUELLER!?

Can Manker rub the white finish on the tree bark? I’d like to see if it stains easy?

The green ring in the video has me worried. Any way to make it more diffused and no rings Manker?

Manker,

I have just tried to purchase a White/5000k Cree/No battery version and it is saying the combination is currently unavailable?

I am wanting to purchase with the 25% off code.

Will this be fixed soon as if it is not fixed before the code finishes you will be losing sales.

Hello, the first batch of all MK38 (White) Micro-arc oxidation have been pre-ordered

and now only MK38 (Black)Type-III hard-anodized oxidation can be pre-ordered.

We urget to add 2nd batch to produce. the second batch will be finished at end of this month or early next month.

Can you not allow more to be put on backorder? Waiting for a shipment is fine, but waiting to pay full price and delay is not.
The 25% discount is a significant factor. If I have to wait one month and pay full price this is definitely a purchase I will not make.