[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

I think you’re right about the SFT40.

I have the Imalent R60C with 6 * SST70 and the throw plus flood combo is impressive. Works out to be 15 cd per lumen according to specs.

The Manker MK38 should be even better at 18 cd per lumen.

Has anyone’s MK38 shipped? I see the expected ship dates are 11/25 for built in battery and 11/30 for 21700 version.

just received mine from local seller. Mine comes with battery pack and Xph70.2 6500k. More profound and intense hotspot than my X50. Can feel the movement of air on the fins when the fans are running. Those 2 buttons on the handle are really useful.

Any chance we could get comparison beamshots?

I would love to review this and get my aerial drone beamshots, but Manker won’t even reply to me for any model. Multiple attempts on here and their website. I get his model is worth quite a bit, but to get my foot in the door for anything and I’d be grateful. My subs may be low, but my videos still get heaps of views

Aerial drone beamshots offer so much more than on the ground as it shows what it can really achieve

I fully agree with you in fact your aerial shots from drones are the most interesting part of your review and really give a precise idea of the surface that reaches the light and its distribution in the affected area, you really had an idea ingenious to use drones.

Yes, it's just something entirely different. It really shows so much more of the beam profile than what's seen by photos on the ground. I had multiple people think their MF01S covered all their flood needs until they saw the drone comparison of the EC06. I want to go elsewhere on the farm that has a larger area since that beam was reaching far beyond the trees.

Actually, it wasn't my idea to take photos. I was flying the flashlights around, mounted to the drone, taking video at first and then a viewer suggested I take a photo of me on the ground.

I will try to get some photos uploaded. I will probably shine them against the wall. Anyway, i attached a photo showing the mk38 and x50.

By the way, when anyone receive their mk38, please check that both fans are working or not. The handle on mine was not screwed tightly enough so it had a bit off loose contact. So only 1 fan was working. I detached the handle and reattached it. Problem solved.

Have you tried to remove the back cover of the body yet? I’m curious how serviceable those built in batteries are, as the non-built in light doesn’t include the USB port.

At least in the single image it’s quite comparable size wise to the X50, I was expecting it to be a bit larger. A nice surprise, and the white looks great.

As far as i know, its sealed. I am not going to risk opening it.

the MK38 is heavier than the x50. X50 without the stainless steel bezel is quite “plain” except the stainless steel switch & lock-out switch.

MK38 has a better handle too (probably its wider and due to the shape of the handle)

How i wished my LR50R has a handle too. :slight_smile:

Any other feedback when comparing the MK38 XHP70.2 6500k and the X50? Which do you like better and why? What are the pros and cons for comparisons purposes? Thank you and sorry for all the questions. Kinda wondering if I should get the X50?m, but leaning towards CRI version. I ended up get the MK38 removal batteries in SFT40 and XHP70.2 5000k. I’m debating if I should have Vinh mod them both.

Just curious here, what would you have Vinh mod? I have some ideas for these flashlights.. if I can get my hands on one.

So how about that new Manker Striker tactical flashlight?

Very exciting :slight_smile: I’m sure a new Manker tactical light with SFT-40 will be very good.

Any pics or other info on that?

Will it be available to buy with the current 30% off XMAS coupon before it expires on the 31st?

i was wondering the same thing. I hope they post at least pictures before the sale ends...

I would love to get the White (storm trooper) one with SFT40 + battery pack – SFT40. When will they be available?

Any updates anyone?

I got an email two days ago saying they had shipped mine. (I was in second batch I believe) No tracking info supplied as of yet.

Ordered a white sft40 on 9th Nov, thinking I got in quick as in the first Batch - but I think I got pushed back to second batch as we are only small guys here not big bucks like in a shop that they would give priority to.
Got conformation that it was posted on 29th Dec but no tracking number yet - I do know the postal service is stuffed up plane wise, especially from the US.

you might be correct. A German dealer received his order just at the end of 21. I was able to order a white SFT40 with battery pack from his available stock which I should receive next week

Updated (7th Jan.,2022):

Now we start to get pre-order of MK38 new batch.

New batch MK38 black have some different with first batch.

the difference (Surface finish)
Stainless steel strike bezel Stainless steel button

Stainless steel

Quick Release Screw

MK38 black first batch (sold out) steel color steel color steel color
MK38 black new batch (pre-order now) black plated black plated black plated

Please check full description of MK38 here.

MK38 (power by 3x 21700 batteries): http://www.mankerlight.com/manker-mk38-satellite-multi-purpose-handheld-searchlight-power-by-3x-21700-batteries/(link is external)

MK38 (built-in battery pack): http://www.mankerlight.com/manker-mk38-satellite-multi-purpose-handheld-searchlight-built-in-battery-pack/(link is external)