[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

Is the tailswitch on MC13 SBT90.2 an e-switch, or mechanical? Only review I could find was on TLF but I haven’t translated yet.
Guessing the Osram version would be the same, but I read the UI is different.

EDIT: Finally translated the TLF review, looking at the UI this has to be an e-switch, also in the photos I see what appears to be an inner sleeve connector inside the tube. But I didn’t see any mention of it in the review.

MC13 tailswitch is an e-switch. (it uses a double-tube system).

Thanks, mystery solved! I didn’t notice your post when I edited mine today!

Manker MC13 Copper limited edition is released now.

Nice looking. Copper MK37 next?

Wow that looks great!

I see it has the SFT40 LED.

Will you be updating the regular aluminum MC13 to include an SFT40 option?

Please make a rotary.

Will there be a way to buy an E14iii with this body?

@Mankerlight Please make the Aluminium MC13 with the SFT40 Option.

with a reflector. The Sofirn if22a has the SFt40 and an optic and it's OK but it's not fantastic. It's not as good as the KR one with sft40 and its reflector IMO.

or the sofirn doesn't push the emitter hard enough

Is this still available?

Oh my - is this still available?! Doesn’t seem to be on the website Mankerlight MC13 Copper Limited Edition - Mankerlight Official

I don’t buy anything without a discount code !

New MK38 are coming soon.

when is it coming again??

HOLY !! It may just be this angle, but this MK38 looks so sick. Like Star Wars/Futuristic Tom Cruise Movie SICK. I don’t know what it does or the price, but I already may be sold. Very nice, Manker. VERY nice!!!

Edit: And then the shiny back bezel too? Makes it look like a Lexus front grill. Way to turn the idea of a regular black bezel right on it’s head with a white light. LOVE IT!

MC13 Copper had been sold out, maybe a new batch for GB?

The photos look great! Any chance we can see what the LED (s) are?

My guess is either a triple SBT90.2 or 6 * SSFT70.

Hope it is 4*SBT90.2 with 3*21700 batteries so we could have a small portable GT94 ... that would be great !!!

two version: 8*XHP70.2 and 8 SFT40