[New Release] Mankerlight Timeback III (5 Versions)

My MC13 with SBT90.2 has just arrived! Thanks Manker. It’s very impressive for the small size.

Some very quick measurements with a 18650 (not quite fully charged). Take them with a grain of salt.

• 4043 lm at 0s
  • 3509 lm at 30s

18350 is still charging. Not fast enough… Edit: it’s charged now. Here’s 18350 numbers (KeepPower 1200mAh 15A/10A)

• 3582 lm at 0s
  • 2931 lm at 30s

I’ll share more details later but I have other flashlight review things to first.

Any 18350 cells better than the KeepPower 15A?

Throw at 0 seconds, measured at 5m

• 18650: 606m / 91,954cd
  • 18350: 556m / 77,294cd

3k lumens at 30s on an 18350 is absolutely incredible. For reference, that’s about 5x the output of the Lumintop X9L at 30s, and that’s a much larger light. Manker’s drivers really are on another level compared to what we usually see. And the price on this one is excellent. I don’t think I can resist.

Thanks for that Dave. Those numbers are really impressive for such a small host. I can’t decide on this one yet. I’m guessing it was pretty hot at 30s?
Do you have any cd numbers at all?

I think a spring bypass will greatly increase the output especially with a high amp 18650

Some quick throw measurements for the Manker MC13 SBT90.2:

Throw at 0 seconds, measured at 5m (should probably do 10m for this)

• 18650: 606m / 91,954cd
  • 18350: 556m / 77,294cd

For reference, 1lumen and Zero Air reviewed the Osram Boost HL version at just over 700m (probably at 30s).

Is there a discount code for Mk37?
Looks to have all the right features.

Unfortunately not fellow UK entusiast

I emailed them the other day and they said no not even for us BLF members

Too sad, since MK37 has an awesome regulation and received very good feedback.

I ordered the Manker MC13 SBT90.2 limited edition flashlight, which surprisingly arrived very quickly using standard postal mail (just around 3 weeks, which I consider quite fast).

The flashlight package just came in a box with the flashlight (18650 tube), spare 18350 tube, lanyard strap, spare o-ring.

NO MANUAL was included with the package at all.

Just wondering if Manker can provide the manual of the MC13 SBT90.2 edition?

(I know I can find the features just by trial & error, but I would prefer if there is mention of approximate brightness levels, if there are hidden strobes or SOS or beacon modes, or maybe a description of how thermal regulation may work for this flashlight)…

Any discount coupons for Manker E03H II.

Thanks in advance

I don't think they visit BLF that often, try sending them a private message instead? [quote=Sg3707] Any discount coupons for Manker E03H II. Thanks in advance [/quote]

Could someone please post the overall length of the MC13 with 18650 tube installed?
I’m thinking it would be around 120mm but can’t seem to find it listed anywhere.

It’s 4&11/16” long.

119mm Thanks!

I just ordered the MC13 90.2 Limited edition, the discount code in the OP still works.

I see there are missing photos in the OP for MC13 90.2, did those show the specs?
I can’t seem find the specs anywhere now for this light, nothing on Mankerlight.com

I recall there was a very minimal specs listed on the Manker website, because I jotted them down before.
Posting what I jotted down:

Manker MC13 SBT90.2

Utilizes 1* LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED
Max. 4500 lumens output
Max. 600 meters beam distance

Moonlight: 5 lm (total 3 levels)
Low: 20 lm
Mid1: 180 lm
Mid2: 600 lm
High: 2000 lm
Turbo: 4500 lm

Package content:
1* MC13 90.2 head
1* 18350 tube
1* 18650 tube

Operating instructions: (these "instructions" I wrote for myself, basing on some other info)

- single click to turn ON ;
hold to adjust brightness (from low to high, will need another hold to go from high to low , switches direction only after reaching High or Low and needs another hold)
= Moon + 4 brightness levels + Turbo
= double-click for Turbo
= triple-click for Strobe
= hold for Moon (in Moon mode, hold to adjust between 3 levels of Moon brightness)
= single click for the 4 brightness levels (double-click to go to Turbo)
~ 4250 lumens, 600 meters beam distance

Thanks d_t_a for the detailed reply!!

I thought I read 600 meters throw somewhere, maybe it was here in the missing photos. Kind of a mysterious flashlight at the moment!

The original edition uses a very focused TIR and the 90.2 is a reflector.

A reflector usually always outthrows a TIR all else equal. The only reason the original throws further with less output is because the Led is smaller and has more intensity relative to it’s small surface area.