New rumoured Hank light

2 18650 or 21700 in parallel please. This shape is wasting pocket space.

Reminds me of an electric shaver :smiley: I suppose you could use it to burn off the stubble :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok the first picture from the front looks very odd.
The pic from the side looks cute!

I hope this won’t happend...honestly. First E12R by FF, K9.3 and now this...

Downsize is the key, not weird design

I’ve been waiting for something like this. The bezels are a bit thick but I like the idea. Hopefully it has an efficient driver. I think a boost driver would make sense for this light. I hope there’s an XHP50.2 13000lm+ option.

Or 2x 21700 20000lm would be even better.

I like the design. To me being so small saves it. I’m not sure I’d still like it if it were chunkier and took larger batteries or dual batteries. Hope it has the KR4 type driver. Wonder what the beam looks like.

This DT8 is not for sale yet but by its design it is already a classic! In for one.

God it’s small.

Copper and brass please :-)

So it’s definitely for the pocket. 80 bucks is really pushing it. :money_mouth_face:

I would have prefered if it was 2x batteries à la the Nitecore EC4GT

I like it. I want it. It would be fantastic as a bike light also.

I reeeeeally like this, especially the option to use to different optics (they look like the square version of the quad Carclos we all know) and possibly two different set of LEDs if there are 2 MCPCBs.
I think i know already i’ll be getting one.
Seems like a far more efficient way spacewise to do multiple quads.

Shame to not use 21700. It’ll be anemic on 18650.

I understand, but I already have a stash of 18650s, so I prefer lights that use them.

Vacuum cleaner attachment.

Also: garden hose attachment.

Shaver with lighting built in.

With a rectangle, you have a longer side that will sit flat in the pocket when the shorter side protrude less, for me it sounds more pocket friendly than a circle that will protrude more because of its diameter.
I guess that a circular TIR with this reflector profile doesn’t exist with 8 reflectors so it make sense to use 2 square TIRs side by side.

There are 90CRI XHP50.2, just not in 3V configuration. In fact, Zebralight offers a few lights with HCRI 50.2s. The more pressing concern might be finding optics that fit a XHP50.2…

Xhp50’s in small optics produce a very floody light. I much prefer smaller LEDs that are still very bright but with significantly better throw.

For this DT8, I think 3535 sized LEDs makes much more sense.