New rumoured Hank light

USB Quick charge 3.0 and Quick charge 2.0

Yes, much better :+1:

Found another pic of the DT8 on Imgur. Good view of the clear optics.

still dont understand why all the screws on front ?

How would you fit the bezel and guarantee that it would be tight and make it waterproof?

Industrial chic, maybe.

The more photos I see the more I like!

That bezel is made of Stainless steel or raw aluminium?

The other Emisars optionally come with steel bezels ... so stainless steel, most likely.

I’ve been hoping for a single channel Noctigon K12. It could be educational as well.

ok…i will ask:
is there a STUN option?

Maybe some new kind of steampunk design? ;-)

While titanium and copper always get my attention, I’d like to see a red option available in the initial offering.

Like fire engine red anodizing. Hoping….anybody else?

Press fit or glue.

I wouldn’t buy it because of those ugly screws.

But then you’d have an entire bunch of people saying that “it’s glued” or “it’s press fit” and that they “can’t take it out to change the leds or add stuff” :smiley:

I understand that this may not be the best solution aesthetically, but the options left…I’m not sure how well they would be taken as well.

Yeah, so how do you switch optics or reflow LEDs then without glue or press fit being a pain in the butt? :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the look . Like LUX showed , steampunk .

C’mon friends, there must be this one light that you don’t want to mod :partying_face: .

It ought to be 21700 not 18650. I do give Hank kudos for trying something different, that side by side quad design is interesting, we’ll see if it’s more pocketable than a traditional round 7 up head. Will I try one, ehh… I said I wasn’t interested in the K9.3 at all but I ended up with that one too, so…

Another thing that just occurs to me is that I really hope those bezel screws are changed to torx in the final model. Phillips head strips too easily.