【New Sofirn IF23Pro】The IF23Pro official batch will available soon.

Hello dear friends in BLF! This is Sofirn team.

Recently, many friends have been asking about the progress of IF23 Pro. Thanks for your love and support! We have already felt everyone’s expectations for IF23 Pro, and now we would like to share a good news with you: The IF23 Pro official batch will available on Oct. end ! :boom:

Perhaps many friends are curious about the difference between IF23 and IF23Pro, you can see the pictures below for more details :wink:

And another good news is we are looking for 3 reviewers from BLF for IF23 Pro now. If you leave your comment below this post, you will get a chance to review IF23 Pro. We are looking forward to your sharing of your experience with IF23 Pro.

Who will be the lucky one? Let’s wait and see~

7 Thanks

I’d like to review one!

The rotary dial seems like a pretty handy UI addition.

Would gladly do a throughout review of the IF23 Pro.

Does the IF23Pro have Anduril, or at least a suitable MCU plus flashing pads so we can port it and program it onto the light ourselves?

Ok, ok, just kidding – sort of :grin:

Wow! Looks like you took suggestions from people on this forum regarding improvements that we’d like to see based on our experience with the IF24 Pro. I really like mine, but these changes make the IF23 Pro look even more exciting. I’d like to evaluate the new light vs my IF24 Pro.

Nice, beam an specifications appear to be much better in the new version. Would like to do a review!

Looks really nice, I’d love to compare it to my IF24 Pro

Glad to see the rotary switch here too! Its the best way to do dual channel

Did you fix the issue where rotating the switch when the light is off, turns it on?

Also i would like to review this! I hope i get lucky

Thanks for the detailed breakdown. IF23 Pro looks promising :+1:t3::ok_hand:t3:
@Sofirn

Please include me in the draw.

Looks like a welcome upgrade!
Does this have both CCT LEDs fitted for the side light? Or are they the options upon ordering?
Please offer it with 4000k and/or 5000k main emitter options

The warm white side leds are a nice addition.

Loved the IF24 Pro. Can’t wait to get my hands on this one.