New Trustfire 7 x T6!

Can ask Ric. Think he's going to carry it.

sofar they dont make a 7 x T6 yet..... and why does it not have the usual trustfire markings and have the same drop in and spring set up as the ultrafires....

I think the way to look at this light is that maybe it makes more sense to drive a larger number of LED's more modestly to get the same output. Sort of like using a Big Block engine in a pickup truck. You could hop up a small block and run it at the ragged edge, but it wouldn't last. Besides, by driving a larger # of LED's at a lower current, They will also be operating more efficiently, that is more lumens/watt over all.

Now having said all that, There is even one more benefit from this light. It gives us enthusiasts, Those of us who REALLY want it bad enough, the mod this light for maximum light output. So.... something for everyone!

PS

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/807865/211311897-543459336/9000lm-7x-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-High-Power-Flashlight-Torch-Power-By-3x18650-3x26650-Free.html

That discription is much better, you think thye would include the TR-J12 holster, o-rings, manual and a plastic bag like the TR-J12.

Yeah man, still waiting for the next big one. :) Seriously we just need a more powerful driver, size increase in the host or not. If there is no new driver, we can up the host size to 90mm and it'd be the same. :)

Yeah bigger head

Most site have photoshopped out the brand on the body and the bezel as well for some reason. And quite a poor job of it too.

I went ahead and ordered one from litemalls.com. I'm hoping it will have a very long run time on high and stay nice and cool. I'll let you know what I think about it. I also own the J12 and DRY

Im looking at one of these 7 x T6 XM-L's larger head and cheaper by $27.99 USD.

MarsFire B Cree T6 5000-Lumen 5-Mode 7-LED Flashlight - Black (3*26650/2*26650)

benckie, I was looking at that one also. If you do end up ordering it, I'll be curious to see what it's like.

Seems DX has an "Ultrafire" version. This is tempting; however, I would like to see if the module is similar to the LM version.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-xm-l-7t6-7-x-cree-xm-l-t6-6500lm-5-mode-memory-white-flashlight-black-3-x-18650-26650-132489

Im looking at one of these 7 x T6 XM-L's larger head and cheaper by $27.99 USD.

MarsFire B Cree T6 5000-Lumen 5-Mode 7-LED Flashlight - Black (3*26650/2*26650)

Purchased the MarsFire B and returned. Manafont was kind enough to pay return shipping as the manufacturer messed up so badly. Terrible experience; yours may vary. Mine came with the crown stripped. Most surprisingly, the light wasn't nearly as bright as the TR-J12 5xXM-L flashlight. The reflector was wider than the head diameter and so it didn't fully seat. As a result, the LEDs didn't fit through the holes completely. The beam was a dim flood because of the bad fit. Much thinner metal than the SkyRay 5x XML 3x18650 version (I have the FandyFire L1 version). Anyway, here are a few photos for those interested in the MarsFire B 26650 light. I lost them, sorry.

[quote=LEDMatt]

Seems DX has an "Ultrafire" version. This is tempting; however, I would like to see if the module is similar to the LM version.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-xm-l-7t6-7-x-cree-xm-l-t6-6500lm-5-mode-memory-white-flashlight-black-3-x-18650-26650-132489 [quote]

Surprising to see DX is being up front and mentions it's actually 3000 lumens and not 6500, which is more in line to what it could be.

I might stick to my trustfires and i already have multi xml lights, im going to mod my tr-3t6 that should be over 2000 otf's and i think my tr-j12 is way to bright at 2200 otf,s.

But i like this puppy

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8979

Yep i just ordered the flashlight at Dealextreme. I already have the TR-J12, then i can post futher comment when i will received it. If you have any question about the TRJ12 right now, dont hesitate.

Welcome to the club, rxgofast!

We will see if the light comming from DX are not better than the light comming from Lightmall, but it's for a gift. I will have a choice between the tr-j12 and the xm-l 7t6. I dont want to kept both. Right now the tr-j12 have everything i want in a good flashlight.

Good running time with 3 x 26650

Hight quality of contact on the battery pole.

Very powerful

3 intensity

memory that relly work

not too hot on the outside (around 56 deg Celcius)... good for led

a litlle too flood in the center, but it is ok because the light is soo powerfull.

----------------------

Thank you Raccoon

Aloha and rxgofast!

I dont have time to post some beam shot. But the conclusion if you want something bright…very bright, then buy the tr-j12 from DX and not the xml7-t6.

Why not buying the xml 7 t6…

1- not a better value
2- same output
3- more flood (way too much) on the 7 xml
4- the batterie are less thight inside the tube
5- bigger head but less fins arround
6- you have a spring on one side, a very small one and not a big flat pin like the other
7- when you sake the flashlight, sometime, its turning off, not the trj12

For now, i will stop to find the impossible because i find the right one for a long time. The next one will be with rgb laser

much cheaper than the trustfire x100.
but i wonder how this compares with the trustfire j18 though?