NEW TrustFire TR-DF003 2x26650 3xCREE XM-L Diving Light

I thought the customs declaration was typically priced as low as possible for a purpose, and typically no where near the actual cost?

Aah ok then… my fault for not really understanding customs declarations.

At any rate, this would be a nice light to have. Hopefully a GB materializes.

Yeah, customs caught the "gift"-trick pretty fast, so they started to print any price on the items.

You should better move here to france. Out of all the packages I ever received so far, I payed taxes only for one of them. For the most expensive item I’ve got recently I payed over 200 USD and that one was also not taxed. Btw, I live not far away from you. Down the A5 to Weil and then about 15 minutes over smaller roads.

Im in for 2 pcs in group buy:)
Hope they give us good price

I didnt have to pay customs either.. sometimes there is no price on them or it just gets through. But, according to the law, you'd make yourself punishable for tax fraud if you dont report receiving items without paying the taxes...^^

Time for an all-european-BLF-meet-up? :D

In most countries, fraud is still fraud and if you get caught…………………………… :cry:

Yes, this could be nice.

Heavy on land should help to dissipate a huge amount of heat (if it’s designed properly).
Heavy in water doesn’t create a problem for obvious reasons.
By the way, although most Diving Lights have pistol grips, they also make inexpensive rubber straps that work well around the wrist.
Regards,
Bob

I heard from Ric today.

First of all, “Top Rated Sellers” on eBay are willing to ship only one of these lights for $83.96 including shipping (but those do not include the batteries, charger or box).

I asked Ric to work “very close” on this light and said:
“Note: You and I will need to determine a way to get this price reduced:
1)Perhaps we should wait until it’s not so very new?
2)Perhaps I should advertise the item so that the order quantity is larger?
[not said to Ric - I’m seriously considering joining a couple of diving forums and offering them the deal so that we can get the numbers up.]
3)Perhaps we should reduce the shipping size and weight by eliminating the 26650s and the charger?

Ric is aware of the competitive pricing but at the moment, he’s asking for $75 plus shipping for the complete package. I made it clear that we’d have to do better than that.

Note that Ric is only one of multiple sources I’ve developed for this light so please allow me a little time to “work one against the others” so that we can end up with a good deal.

Regards,
Bob

Thank you Bob for your work:)

I have seen that powerwholesale.net is selling that light for USD60 without shipping…
Maybe they can offer us better price with mormal shipping price ?

YAn

Manafont just lowered the price to $105.50.

I AM still interested in getting one of these.

Me too. I want to wait and see if Bob can get a GB deal before I place my order with Manafont.

BTW, Bob, thanks for all the work you’ve been putting into this.

this light actually looks very tempting, very solid and nicely made from the pics, anyone actually have one in their hands ?

Hello
Result test for me on TR-DF003
Supply : 7.2V (2 x 3.6)
Intensity :
P max : 2A (no 4A)
P 1/2 : 1A
P min : 0.2A
Flux : no more 1800 Lumens

Hi nowell!! Welcome to the forum:) (im new as well)
Thank you for your update!

The results are very disappointing.
Actually, this light is not much brighter then a single t6? :s
Another thing, is there something to do with that? Changing the driver will help to gain more lumens?

So is that 2 amps to each LED on high? That’s respectable……

I thought approx 1800 lumens OTF is already pretty good for triple XM-Ls.

Hello
Thank you
But the price is very low for this model

and autonomy is important even with 18650 battery
(mini 2h !) 2000 to 3000mAh
I left…
Dive
CMAS *
By