NEW TrustFire TR-DF010 CREE XHP70 2 Models 1600LM Diving Flashlight $69.29 Shipped

Hi DanielM, thanks for your contact. I checked that your order on XTAR VC2 Charger has been shipped out yesterday, but I forget to update the tracking number and I will do that soon, please check your email or Tinywind account after 5 minutes.

Hi Cula, I have updated the tracking number for your TAR VC4 Charger, please check your email or your account: http://www.tinywind.com/myaccount.php

Thank you Tinywind, I eagerly await the package.

Thanks

Just received my SolarForce. From order to delivery only took 7days! I am super impressed .

Hope you like it, and please feel free to let me know if any query.

whow, my XTAR WK42 shipped today :slight_smile:

BTW, I find it very annoying that every time I click on a link it opens in a new window :expressionless:

Just saw while checking their website:

But some users are used to opening a new window when clicking a link, how do others think about this?

Im not sure, wasnt it available to change in browser options or webpage coding overrides it?

I hate this too

+1
It is annoying. (I have never seen a website opening links always in new windows/tabs.)

Order placed n.417 2015-05-28 XTAR SP1 Thanks!

I will check all the valid orders and create store credit for you, please do not worry about that!

Thanks!! :wink:

Tinywind, I’ve got my eye on a flashlight more expensive than I usually buy, I’m just holding out for a coupon :wink:

Hi, just tell me the flashlight you are watching on our store, the listed prices are different between retailers as fr many reasons. I know a little of our flashlights are expensive than other retailers, just like some of our flashlights are cheaper than them. So we have promotion, we have specials, have discount coupons ……
And I always tend to choose the retailers with cheaper prices for same products unless their service are crazy bad or being trustless.

This is the one I’m looking at.
http://www.tinywind.com/fandyfire-cree-mode-2500lm-flashlight-black-p-13690.html

I know, some of our customer like this Fandyfire like you do,
it is US$38.25, discounted price US$28.25 with promotion code “HAPPY61”;
DX lists for US$37.93, discounted price US$34.14.

And other retailers, like amazon, ebay?

Oops, i thought that coupon was already expired.

Great price. I just wish you sold the skyray version instead of the fandyfire version