NEW TrustFire TR-DF010 CREE XHP70 2 Models 1600LM Diving Flashlight $69.29 Shipped

The coupon expires on June 4th 24:00 [NY Time].

And the skyray version? Is better than fandyfire? Why?

Is it better? No.

I just like the SkyRay name better. Consider it my vanity showing through. :slight_smile:

Avoiding all lights with “fire” in the name, are we? :wink:

Tinywind has emailed all users with qualified orders, please reply us to confirm the store credit and let me know if you did not receive our email, even in your spam box.

Thank for your orders and supports on Tinywind! We will be better with you!

Let me think, you can try to buy and stick some Apple logo to cover the Fandyfire, whatever-fire logos.

LOL, good one :D!

Will you carry Ganzo knives and multi tools?

For example this one looks like Ganzo multi tool but with UltraFire branding on it, but its out of stock:
http://www.tinywind.com/ultrafire-knife-pliers-compact-survival-hiking-camping-multi-tool-p-13284.html

It has been about one week since I emailed the users who used several $20 discount coupon under multiple Tinywind accounts with the same shipping address.

Still no reply from two of the users, so I have to cancel the order manually and then release out 4 occupied coupons for other members.

$20 OFF Coupon: BLF20OFF

How to apply Tinywind Coupon:
1- Register an account an account if you do not have;
2- Add the products you like on your shopping cart;
3- Enter your cart and click the button “Proceed To Checkout”;
4- Check the shipping method and products and then “Continue”;
5- Input the coupon you got on the blank and then “Continue”, you will get the discount.
*Any Tinywind coupon can not apply to discounted / on-sale products.

Please Note: The users who have applied the coupon before CAN NOT use it again. (Same shipping address, same Paypal account is regarded as the same one user.)

Do you have any suggestions or expectations on Tinywind’s next promotion? Do you like giveaway? coupons? store credit?

And what is your most wanted birthday gifts from Tinywind? Better with links in the comment. What if your dreams come true?!

This is a real deal. Grab one before it is gone!

Yep, a truly fantastic offer. Congrats to the lucky 4 :slight_smile:

There is till 1 active coupon left, are you sleeping now?

I got the Ulltrafire V10 16340 flashlight in, thanks! It is a nice EDC light but the modes are not functioning, I just get high. But never mind, it is going to get a new driver anyway!

Just missed out. Well done to those who scored $20 off. Thanks TinyWind for the offer

Bought a VC4 charger with $10 off coupon..Very happy :-)

Hi djozz, please check if you have loosen the ring (as the picture shows) on the flashlight body. If yes and the 3 modes still could not be changed, feel free to let me know.

Tinywind are responsible for every product sold by our store and shipped from our warehouse.

Thanks, interesting, I did not know that the ring did something (it feels solid) (manual is just in chinese), I will try it when I get home.

Thanks, just recieved the carbon fiber solarforce host L2c for $15 and it looks real nice… now waiting for nichia p60 from intl-outdoors to make what i hope will be my best light.

Hello to spamman and all other members who bought from Tinywind, hope you received and will receive your Tinywind package smoothly and please feel free to let me know if any query when you get the products.

By the way, you can Write A Review on the orders after your order shipped and received at your Tinywind account so that you can get TW points which could redeem your purchase.

Got my Solarforce L2P from TinyWind in just 13 days, very fast shipping.

Hi djozz, have you tried again and the modes worked?

Got my order from the Tinywind promotion, thank you Tinywind. I value honesty above all else and you’ve proven that you are trustworthy. The Xtar VC2 I received is indeed genuine, I tested the code on the scratch sticker and it checks out.
!!

Yes, loosening the head does make the modes work, thanks!