New upgrade designs for Wurkkos TS25. Which one would you prefer?

I guess the probability will continue to use the previous short tube.

1 Thank

Absolutely! And the standard version would be available first.
The Anduril version also requires a certain time to adjust perfectly and release.

5 Thanks

Hello. I was just wondering if there is any uptade to this. The new designs looks amazing, and I want one, hehe.

5 Thanks

Thanks for your support my man. The new model TS26S would be available on end March. The TS26 is not sure.

2 Thanks

Thanks for this info.

A couple of questions:

• Will the S version have the same hardware as a later Anduril version?

• If yes, will the S version have flashing pads so that the community could port Anduril to the light even if Wurkkos deprioritize or even cancel the development of the Anduril version?

1 Thank

Yep, same driver. But others different.

3 Thanks

Forgive me for asking for clarification, that means yes to flashing pads on the S version?

Bdg

You’re going to love it here, Jaf_530!

I’m not sure. But even if it has flashing pads, it can’t update to Anduril firmware by personly :thinking:

1 Thank

IF its the same driver, it should be able to, thats why I asked after you said same driver.

My mean is same boost chips, but different PCB design

4 Thanks

What MCU will it utilize?

Probably a T1616 for the Anduril version.

Who knows what the other version uses, probably something more familiar to Wurkkos engineers, instead of writing a new UI in FSM. I would guess the same MCU as the TS11S and FC13S

1 Thank

I’ve asked Anduril haters a few times if they’d be interested in an ultra-simple FSM-based UI, so it can use the same hwdefs as anduril and can be flashed to those lights (because more compatible lights means more lights for the whole community, both anduril haters and people with actual good taste). So far each time I’ve asked then there has never been much interested/enthusiastic response though.

12 Thanks

Are you talking about something similar to the FC11 UI?
If so, I think that’s a great idea!

Not sure about the FC11 specifically, don’t have one, but it should be simple enough to have even a couple of different simple UIs (even if someone wants click for brightness/hold for off) in terms of space on the MCU, with some way to select between them.

8 Thanks

Yes please :+1:

2 Thanks

This is a really cool idea…

I think something like this would be great for gifting some of these A2-only lights (Hanks???) to folks who would appreciate what comes out of the lens before they ever cared about learning how to use A2.

Could even present a couple options to see which set of particular suits a person best…

If you ever do this and need a tester, I’ve got a light or two I could try stuff out on.

1 Thank

FC11 UI: