New user!

I have been a member of Candlepower forums for years and just decided to join this great forum! I Live in North Central Pa in a very rural area. On a clear night the stars are like LED’s in the sky! Flash lights are needed so you don’t bump into a Black bear or coyote when you go to the barn or for a walk! My latest find is a Streamlight Polytac X and its a powerhouse for its size. Over the years I have amassed quite a collection of ever getting brighter lights. The CREE LED has given flashlights what seems like superpowers and I love them! I remember when I felt lucky to have a MAG light and now many cheap AA lights with a Cree LED are brighter!

Welcome to BLF!

Have a pleasant time at this friendly forum, xyz!

Welcome to BLF

Welcome to BLF! I love the people here, very friendly, helpful, and everyone is excited about flashlights!

Welcome! I was on CPF a long time ago but have long since forgotten my log in details and couldn’t get my new account approved. I imagine I could email the red shoes lady but I don’t really care as this place seems like a fun place to be.

Welcome!!!

Thanks to all for the welcome! Nice to have a bunch of new friends! The more friends a person has the more he/she can learn!

Welcome to BLF xyz!

I have a feeling that your flashlight collection will be getting bigger soon. :smiley:

Welcome to the forum!

*C*olor
*R*endering
*E*ww…
*E*ww !!

:wink:

But i hear the XHP70.3 CRI90 are quite nice though.

Welcome to BLF.

I feel a bit like a new member too, i’ve been absent from BLF for over 2 years.

Welcome aboard, xyz! This is a first-rate joint. :smiley:

Welcome!