New year promotion. Buy New model EDC21 from Lumintop give away NCR18650B 3400mah protected

This sale already ended before its start

——————————————-
That’s a poor wishes for the coming new year . But no worry .I knew that. irony and hit always come to the new guy who wants to start their own business.

Happy new year .Sir

———————————————————
You want is the lumintop SD10 ?

Yes. SD10 for $35 shipped. If not, then bring us some nitecorn lights

If you can make some more of the small 18650 sized imitation grilled corn, Id like to buy some from you. They would work well as slingshot ammo.

Lumintop SD10 BLF Edition can be had for $39.

We need more GB deals like this.

Hello Minos,

From your friends in Usa. Can you have engineers build 18650 battery wrapper to look like ears of corn? I see a demand for this. Then we can roast them overnight on the charger, our friends might not understand but the blf crowd would know that we want the ears to cook fast.

Great idea! Then Minos can command us to buy his cheap products like he did in his other sales threads. Id even be willing to be his personal shill tester if he would send me some free corn wrapper samples to try out. Those should work great with some shot discarded laptop pulls. Time to go diving in the recycle bins to see what I can collect. Im so excited!

Everyone be on the lookout for my corn wrapper reviews. :bigsmile:

Ive taken apart many laptop packs. And i am stuck with quite a few cells that have damaged wrappers from the glue or whatever. It would be amazing to rewrap the bare cells with corn/nitecorn wrappers.

I think we probably need someone with photoshop experience to better illustrate the Nightcorn 18650. Might as well put “7,000 mah real capacity” on the side to make them seem convincing.

Hi FlashPilot.
is X60 GB still pending?

For now, but it might have died a gruesome death - all thanks to the non-communication route the manufacturer chose. I’ll update the thread if they choose to reply to the last 2 emails I sent.

Here’s a ‘futile’ attempt using microsoft paint:

Now you are on to something. Good work. I was imagining the kernals wrapper covering the entire battery. And once that is done, i can put 8 of them in the minos 8 slot charger.

I’d seriously would like some goofy wrappers to put on my laptop pulls just for the lulz. I’d love to have some cheap flashlights badged in something similar or maybe HOLIGHT or NITEHORE. That would make my fire chief giggle.

I’d bet having real custom wrappers made would be a bit costly just for lulz. You could print your wrappers on paper and use clear shrink wrap over it. Assuming the slight extra thickness is ok. If I had a color printer I would have done a few. I’d just do one side fake though.

Just for Laughs.

I know Nitecorn is a big mistake, it looks like want to do plain copy of Nitecore charger and the name is funny (actually ridiculous), but is it necessary to keep on posting some harsh comment?

@Minos, please look around more this forum. If you can find really good deal after some price comparison, then post it here. Sorry to say, but 1st impression is not good enough, so will be harder for you to get friendly welcome here at this moment.
More extreme, may be you can consider changing your nick name and making new start.

This thread is brutal…

But now I seriously want something with Nitecorn printed on it…

Why not start a trending topic in other social media like twitter? #NiteCorn