New year promotion. Buy New model EDC21 from Lumintop give away NCR18650B 3400mah protected

Hello . Guys .

I want to promote the new model from Lumintop EDC21

Feature
Can be as a power bank charge your cell phone.
Powerd by 1*18650 battery
Micro usb built-in charging system

For more details .Please go visit official lumintop

Anyone who from BLF order this model will get a NCR18650B 3400mah protected battery

About the shpping . The products will send out via singapore post with tracking no. Delivery time is 20 day around.
Be parepare a nice EDC flashlight for your daily use.
The activities will ends at 6th Jan.2015; Starts from now the post emerge

Thanks

Once you ordered . Please note that you come from BLF. Otherwise I will not send out the panasonic battery.

Happy new year
Minos

Sorry . Now the price updated to US$79.9 free shipping via singapore post with tracking no.

Look who’s at it again. :Sp

what was the old price?

can you give a quick recap for those of us that missed the last round?

What was that you said? A new product from Lemontop?

Minos again . Thanks

Sir . Is lumintop . Are there any problems ?

We want “Nitecorn” lights with a nice corn symbol next to the logo. This lumintop light is too expensive. Sell some lumintop sd-10 at a low price with their new 4xaa carrier instead.

This sale already ended before its start

——————————————-
That’s a poor wishes for the coming new year . But no worry .I knew that. irony and hit always come to the new guy who wants to start their own business.

Happy new year .Sir

———————————————————
You want is the lumintop SD10 ?

Yes. SD10 for $35 shipped. If not, then bring us some nitecorn lights

If you can make some more of the small 18650 sized imitation grilled corn, Id like to buy some from you. They would work well as slingshot ammo.

Lumintop SD10 BLF Edition can be had for $39.

We need more GB deals like this.

Hello Minos,

From your friends in Usa. Can you have engineers build 18650 battery wrapper to look like ears of corn? I see a demand for this. Then we can roast them overnight on the charger, our friends might not understand but the blf crowd would know that we want the ears to cook fast.

Great idea! Then Minos can command us to buy his cheap products like he did in his other sales threads. Id even be willing to be his personal shill tester if he would send me some free corn wrapper samples to try out. Those should work great with some shot discarded laptop pulls. Time to go diving in the recycle bins to see what I can collect. Im so excited!

Everyone be on the lookout for my corn wrapper reviews. :bigsmile:

Ive taken apart many laptop packs. And i am stuck with quite a few cells that have damaged wrappers from the glue or whatever. It would be amazing to rewrap the bare cells with corn/nitecorn wrappers.

I think we probably need someone with photoshop experience to better illustrate the Nightcorn 18650. Might as well put “7,000 mah real capacity” on the side to make them seem convincing.

Hi FlashPilot.
is X60 GB still pending?