Nichia E17A/E21A Skilhunt H04RC Group Buy

Thank you for the valuable info and to "The Freeman"

Clemence did responded to my email after to days, He confirmed sending my 4 pcs lights via the only available shipping method the "pos indonesia" .

He called me afterwards and do some important instructions to read his several emails attaching the tracking info of the packages, invoice to print to be able to show it to the post office when claiming in order to avoid paying high taxes.

About the remaining lights...

He said, he is doing everything to finish assembling and soon additional shipment will be made.

Fyi....

It was sent last Oct 1 via pos indonesia and arrived in PH oct 12 door to door via DHL. Incidentally the light was marked as to what type of LED i installed.

I guessed that Light # 4 is E21A 2000k, Light 3 is E21 4000k, Light 2 is 3500k+4500k E17 and Light 1 is 1x2000k + 3x 3000k E17.

Great photos thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you

Happy to see an update from Clemence on his status and promising that the lights are on his mind and to do list.

Statistics for October’s changes broken down below:

98 lights, 32 shipped, 5 assembled, 8 packed, 3 cancelled, 1 unknowns (#28), 49 processing according to the sheet.

Shipped: 32.7%
Assembled: 5.1%
Packed: 8.1%
Cancelled: 3%
Unknown: <1%
Processing: 50%

Interesting info regarding Clemence.

I’ve gotten numerous quad E17As (and Optisolis LEDs) from him over the last year or so: 10 Nichia E17A Flashlights Is Enough. Sometimes they would arrive quickly, and other times took quite awhile. Eventually they all arrived and I’m very grateful for the expertise Clemence has, the quality of the LEDs he sells, and the affordable prices he charges.

It’s unfortunate that he’s not able to figure out how to make his store profitable and reliable.

No changes from the end of October according to the sheet.

98 lights; 32 shipped, 5 assembled, 8 packed, 3 cancelled, 1 self bought (#28, unsure what this is), 49 processing according to the sheet.

Assembled: 5.1%
Packed: 8.1%
Processing: 50%

If you check out the new google sheet Clemence explains his current situation and addresses his intentions to complete the orders eventually

1 self bought was me. had it already and sent to Clemence.

anyone have an update recently?

Just checked the spreadsheet this morning and it looks like several new batches have been packed or shipped:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/16Fu13_DCm7rQY-bneHX9tAi63_UXCbo5eAub8yr1Bzg/htmlview

Thanks for keeping at it, Clemence!

Update for 2022 based on the new table. The amount of shipped lights haven’t increased and the assembled count has decreased but lights appear to be packed and the processing count has dropped.

98 lights; 32 shipped, 1 assembled, 20 packed, 3 cancelled, 1 self bought light (sent to Clemence, yet to be returned with upgrades), 41 processing according to the sheet.

Assembled: <1%
Packed: 20.4%
Processing: 41.8%

Has anyone received their lights recently? Seems quiet lately and boy I’d like to see mine ship…

Thanks,

I have written, no reply.
come on man!.

Sent Clemence a message last January and he replied February 5, 2022. The above quote is his reply. Haven’t heard back since.

I’m at the point where I’m about to move house, how do I get in touch to redirect the package to my new address?

Just realised we all paid over two years ago and life is a lot different.

a similar situation coming up!,. I have written the new address to him, as well as informed the landlords if they see anything!.

How did you contact him?

https://www.eurekatronix.com

also I hear he is on the telegram app and responds.

I’m really losing hope of ever receiving my order.
And now I also see that Hank is selling a dual channel D4W. … decisions, decisions