Nichia E17A/E21A Skilhunt H04RC Group Buy

6 months, 180 days

I guess we just have to wait.

Whoops, my bad. I don’t know why I though it was 18 months. Guess we all wait then.

give it some time. just wait. he has a lot on his plate right now.

i’ve just received all of mine in.

So far I count 40 lights have been sent according tot he google sheet.
I’ll try to look in on it in the next few weeks to see if it gets updated.

I also ordered a SP40 LH351D in 4000k. We’ll see which arrives first, but I am guessing the SP40 will.

We all hoped that Ronald is doing OK. No update since our last email in January 2021.

Where do yo see that? When I look at the sheet is just says processing…I deleted and re downloaded and it is the same.

Also, as an FYI, still no response to emails.

The issue with the argument “lights seem to be shipping cuz look at the Google sheet, just wait!” is in my case, the shipping address I provided was my place of business which closed down, and the building no longer even exists. It’s great if these lights are actually being built & sent, but even so I may never receive my light. There are many reasons why the lack of communication is concerning, & many reasons why someone who has sent this individual money might need to get in touch with him. This is ridiculous, especially if this person is really setting up a new online store.

Anyone received theirs recently? For the people that have received theirs, did you get a shipping notification / tracking number?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/140459745@N04/51004522798/

This photo taken on March 5, 2021.

I’m afraid we never get our flashlight.

hold fire, still.

Well now we know he has internet access. Just chose not to come here and explain.

nice mosquito :nerd_face:

He had the nerve to open his new store with our money. Hopefully people will not support this XXXXXXX.

Edited out the name calling. I apologize.

Harsh that, no idea, just yet.

Your probably right, just frustrated.

I agree with you, and hope he is ok, - I have sent a good few emails over the months. nothing back, hope he is ok. his work is excellent. shame its going down this wrong road, hopefully he is on track soon.
Clemence ?

UPDATE!! Hi everyone. I decided to email Clemence last week in regards to my order not expecting a reply but surprisingly I did get one! Instead of paraphrasing, please see the following email thread for an update:

Andy: “Hi Clemence, hope you’re doing well. Glad the new store is coming along. Just wanted to know how the H04RC group buy on BLF is going. I know there have been some setbacks but would love an update if possible. Thanks so much!”

Clemence: “Hi Andy, Yours will be shipped tomorrow (GMT +8) together with some others. I have many difficulties that I can’t explain publicly.”

Andy: “No worries, thanks for the update! Hope everything will be okay.”

Clemence: “Hi Andy, can you do me a favor? I lost all my access to anything related to VirEnce. And that includes the administrator rights of the GB Gsheet. I tried several times, but the current admin is not willing to grant me access to it. I will make another one tonight, based on my print-out, and then post the order updates there. It would be greatly appreciated if you can help me pass it to our friends. I will try to speed up the GB completion before the end of this month. I have to focus with something new. And also please let them know that Eurekatronix will be kept dormant as is until undefined time. If anyone interested with the LED and or my MCPCB, they better contact me directly by this email address.”

Interpret that how you wish but if you want to get in contact with Clemence, here’s his email: clemence@eurekatronix.com

Ohh nice! Thanks for the update Azhu I sent him an email regarding my address change so hopefully he sees my email before shipping mine out. I told him before but its been so long not sure if he wrote it down or not. Here’s to hoping we get the light soon and that he’s OK.

I’m in the same boat as you. Sent him another e-mail after seeing updates on this thread. Hopefully he reads it in time to avoid shipping issues.