NIGHTWATCH NSX3 9900lm 21700 LED Flashlight NS53A 6500K 9900lm

Ok great thanks!
Do you know by any chance if the nsx43 can be reversed in the same manner by re-bridging the star?

I ran some runtime graphs using an integrating cereal box and the Android Ceiling Bounce app (thanks Zak!) The numbers won’t be the most accurate but it’s interesting to see how quickly turbo and high step down.

I’ve added high and medium runtime graphs to my full review over here: Nightwatch NSX3 (NS53A version) Flashlight Review – Dave's Tech Reviews (scroll down lots).

There’s an NSX4 with four emitters coming! The head is a bit wider at 44mm.

So there is. 13000 lumens.

I haven’t seen a 26800 cell before. Here’s some info on them: Queen Battery QB26800 6800mAh 20A - the big guy! | Endless Sphere

239g compared to the NSX3’s 167g is quite a bit heavier though.

And I waited 3 weeks Neal to send me any model from NSX3 line :person_facepalming: I ordered NS43 but it is out of stock for 3 weeks and now today I write to him to send me replacement with NS53A version. And now I see there is new model :open_mouth: What do you think I maybe write to him just to send me new model over NS53A variant. What do you think it is good idea? I waited almost month for SST40 version and think if new one which to be SST40 or XHP50.2. These lights needs better spaced drivers. The host is very good indeed. I see that XHP50.2 is very expensive compared to SST40 variant. It will be interested to have mixed SST40 XHP50.2 variant. Why they make 26800, to exotic size. Also shipment of battery maybe will be problematic to some countries.

Can you please tell the bezel pressing the glass glued or can I unscrew it?

You can unscrew it. I have disassembled my 53A many times

Thank you!