Nitecore EC11 (CR123/IMR 18350 light) - Off line now :-)

Also make sure that they are not too long. For example 18350 from KeepPower won’t fit since they are too long.

Button Top Only. - Use IMR.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Yes, expect fewer lumens and if you use a protected it probably wont fit

I use this :

And it works great, i also put a xm-L2 4C T6 in it, the tint is much better now.

the nitecore IMR cells are cheaper if you use the Code ” M4DIMR:wink:

my aff link: nitecore IMR18350
non aff link: nitecore IMR18350

And I would go with these! :bigsmile: If you live in the USA or Canada you will get them MUCH quicker. They have : 10.5a max continuous discharge current.

For Two[2] of them they are only $1 more than the “Discounted” Nitecore IMR from Banggood,this is with the shipping included.

I was not trying to recommend any brand :smiley: but those i use are flattop batteries :wink: , and they work fine.

I know! :bigsmile: M4D M4X was!! It was directed at him. I think mine are better! lol!

My Led is just a hair off center. But not enough to really bother me or affect the beam too much. I don’t use my lights to look at white walls. But if I did, then I bought the light for the wrong reason in the first place.

I stuck a Efest IMR 18350 in it and it is a pocket rocket!

For the price I am happy.

Thanks for the great group buy.

Received mine Thursday. The LED is centered on my sample and the beam looks good. Like Ric said, it’s a pocket rocket. Thanks for getting the group buy together.

the LED seems to be well centered, but the red LEDs cavity makes “funny” reflections

You know,

I was going to get a EC11, based on the Excellent beam of my EC21, but now I dunno…

Far too many people are reporting less than ideal beams, while some report Excellent beams… QC?

Well - The OP says (at the top of the OP) that it won’t be too long until the MH20 goes on the block!

Always something to keep us broke:-)

Thanks,
-Chuck

Thanks for that “gif”, Mine does NOT do that. Yours look very similar to a guys EA11 whose pictures I posted on CPF.

I am a bit baffled! My primary LED is also centered well and does not display a beam profile like yours??? Mine obviously has the Red LED also. :~

How far away from the wall were you? The wood paneled wall does not have anything to do with it does it??!!

I just checked my EC21 and noticed the same thing (#213). Never noticed before.
You can see it only when very close to the white wall. I believe it is not due to off-centered LED. It is because of the irregular reflection from the red led reflector.

you can’t see that much in real life use!
only when hunting white walls :wink:

I did not want to make the impression that I do not like the light!

there is a hole in the reflector - so the beam is influenced…
who would suggest anything else? :wink:

maybe the inside of the red LEDs cavity can be blackened?

If I had an email of someone from nitecore that would actually read it I would send them one full of crap :expressionless:

The flashlight is Ok, for see this image over white wall, must be nearly…nearly, the beam like the EA11 is ok.
(Need someone a beam of RRT01 for see a defective beam?,ha,ha…)

Any of you guys know what it means when I try to track it and it says “This item is pre-advised”. Does this mean that the shipping company has been advised that it is about to be shipped, but it hasn’t yet. Its been this way since 22nd of last month…… my hands are getting shaky thinking about this thing…. if only I could be patient.

My Efest IMR 800 mAh battery was drained to 1.5v with no indication from the EC11 that the voltage had dropped below 3v - please see this thread.

The flashlight has not alert for low voltage, but you can read the voltage with the flahslight…
If you not use protected battery, you must check the voltaje of your battery.