Nitecore Mh20 clone.

http://www.amazon.com/Soonfire-NS17-Rechargeable-Flashlight-rechargeable/dp/B01CJJYZ78
Its avaiable on Amazon for $30. I have Amazon review trader which will give me a chance to review it $15. What are your opinions on the chance of this light actually being decent?

now nice - soon fire :smiley:

Ordered one, I’ll post a quick review when I get it in a couple of days. I don’t have a tool to measure lumens.

I’d compare it to another light with known actual accurate lumen valuea.

Looks an awful lot like
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_349798.html

Which is reviewed here

Was busy with exams so couldn’t post when I got the light. I do believe this is the same light as the Nitenumen as the back of the driver says Nitenumen on it. As to the actual light I feel it is fairly high quality(threads, machining etc…), particularly considering the price. The light came with a “2600” mah battery as well. The low is a bit high, definitely not the 1-2 lumens claimed, probably more like 20-30. The turbo mode seems to be very close to the claimed 1000 lumens. For the retail price, $30, I would likely spend $20 and get a real MH20, but at the review trader $15 price its a steal.

I hope that is not a prediction!

18650 is included so the name is appropriate

Got mine today and I absolutely love it!! The price is unbeatable! Unless you just have to have name brand I would definitely recommend buying this one. I don’t usually like the ” “Fire lights but this one seems to be well made. Time will tell.

How long does the battery last and how warm does it get ?

SoonFire is ironically correct :smiley:

I wouldn’t want to carry this name in my pocket

It takes it a couple of minutes before it starts to get warm. The battery last around 2 1/2 hours on turbo.

Cool. It has a step down on Turbo then. Andybibville did yours say Nitenumen too?

Mine is a soonfire but on the driver it says nitenumen

I ordered from Amazon and it came with a what looks like a fenix battery 2600mah. Only took two days to arrive.

Thanks

I got one… with one day shipping. It’s a legitimate clone. I’m happy with it.