NITECORE MT2A Group buy. Closed :) Thanks everyone.

message sent for info

I would like one, thank you.

Payment sent.

Everyone who has paid already your orders will go out with tomorrows mail!!!

I’ll take 2 MT2As.

Group buy isn’t over yet and I recieved email that my light has shipped. :slight_smile:
I am impressed.!!
Very excited to see how this light performs.

PM Sent!

I’ll take 5 flashlights, shipped to Canada, please and thanks!

PP sent March 21.

Only 48 hours left to go :)

Is it closed? I received mine today and these are great I might grab another if open thank you

I just received mine. Thank you for organizing this group buy.

BTW I think its still open if you want to order one.

Figured out the whole custom setting thing. With the head tightened, it’s a single mode- turbo.
With the head loosened, it’s a 5 mode light with a 3 second off memory.

My son in law’s birthday is Friday. Guess what he’s getting :wink:

Vestureofblood, thank you for doing this.

Today is officially the last day of the GB. If you are one of the hand full of people did not have a chance to order because I only just now replied to your PM, I will let you slide if you still want in.

mhemling33. I do remember you telling me you wanted another so your in too if you like.

paypal sent thanks for letting me squeeze another in!

I’m in for one too, PM reply inbound as well as PP. :slight_smile:

Group buy has timed out. Stragglers will have 24 hours from the time of this post to reply to PMs that were sent BEFORE this post.

Thank you so much to all who participated. I really mean that guys and NOT for financial reasons. I really appreciate the positive attitude carried by all for this buy. Everyone has been supportive and easy to work with and for me that makes all the difference.

If you missed the GB and would still like to have one of these excellent lights they are available for a great price here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191109561778&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Good stuff man. Thanks for making it happen. Too bad I could not take part. My bike bottom bracket is dying on me (had to urgently order one online) and I also have to get a new charger + pay taxes this month!

I’m sure I will someday get in those group buys!

I has a tardy slip…

One please.

PayPal sent; just got back to my computer. Thanks

it’s cheaper on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-MT2A-Lumen-Multi-Task-Flashlight/dp/B00937X7G0

Good morning and thanks again for organizing the GB. PP send.