NITECORE MT2A Group buy. Closed :) Thanks everyone.

Got mine in the mail on Monday. Thanks a lot man, what a great price!

Thanks for the feed back guys. If anyone would like to present their thoughts on the actual light please feel free do do that as well :)

Just wondering, do we get a tracking number as well? Thanks for your efforts. :slight_smile:

There is a number given on over seas packages, but its not of great value. After the initial departure scan its considered "optional" to scan by both the US and most foreign postal systems.

Gotcha, thanks. I actually ordered one to the US, and I’m guessing only international shipping members get it. :slight_smile:

Oh sorry. :) Yes all the US packages will have an effective tracking number. I say your avatar location and just assumed that's where the light was headed LOL

Haha, no problem, please send me a tracking number when the light has shipped! :slight_smile:

Got the tracking code, thanks!

Got the tracking# as well. Thanks again and again …

Received my NITECORE MT2A and am very happy with it!

For Canadians, usually it can be tracked once it gets inside the country by entering the tracking number on Canada Post instead of USPS. I can’t wait for it to arrive!

Received the light today, thank you!

It’s really a nice light. I often hate the strobe on a light but this one has a pretty nice one with 2 kind of frequencies. Probably will never use it but still like it :smiley:
I like the modes on it, easy access to high and a userdefined/switchable mode.

Thank you for the opportunity to purchase this light for a very decent price!

If this was ebay I would give you 5 stars :wink:

Just got my MT2A today. It’s my first NiteCore Flashlight and I liked it very much. Thanx! :beer:

Mine arrived over in Canada early this week. They arrived quickly, well packaged, and with no damage to the boxes. Thanks!

My four lights arrived on Wednesday. Pretty pleased with the light. thank you very much for the group buy. Very happy

My light arrived today. Nice UI (nearly) like Thunite’s Neutron series, which I really like. Unfortunately TN has changed the UI in the Archer series.
Thank you very much Matt for organizing this GB. :beer:

For anyone who missed out on the GB these are on sale here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191109561778&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT