NITECORE TIP . First Technical values/ post#13 version TIP 2017

2017 Tip has a new feature
it turns off in 30 seconds unless you use 2 buttons at once to turn it on
and there is no lockout option, you MUST use the clip to hide the buttons until ready for use

I prefer the simple 1 button UI of the Manker Lad. There have been Zero accidental activations reported with the LAD.

Hi jon_slider:

I prefer the interface of Nitecore TIP: direct access to Turbo mode, direct access to lowest mode, direct access to last mode use, blinkies for power level, …Clip :slight_smile:
New versión, not lockout option, but have this protection that you comment….if you do not like the option…you can dissable the option, if you read the 2 options mode available for the new interface. All are advantages in the TIP compared to the LAD
There is no doubt that the interface of the TIP is clearly more complete than the interface of the LAD

Regards

PDF of new 2017 version
http://flashlight.nitecore.com/html/uploads/ueditor/image/product/TIP2017/TIP2017_UM_EN.pdf

glad youre happy
I agree the Tip has a more complex interface, good for a flashoholic that wants multiple buttons and multiple keystrokes, and multiple user modes…

None of that is suitable for a nonflashoholic imo. Which is why I gave my college kid a LAD instead… KISS

choices are good, different people have different needs and priorities…

Hi guys
Nitcore sells the TIP clip for $3

Mini Review of Nitecore TIP 2017 version in spanish here:

TIP 2017