Nitecore TM11 $150.00 shipped @ Gunsafari.com

It's really not going to be out soon, not until late autumn; which is to really say Winter time.......plus I wouldn't buy version V1 look what happened with the TM11.....so we've got about 6 months or so before we really see a production model hit the streets, and then we'll see what it is really like.

Got mine. Latest version and a gorgeous light!

Rich

Where do you see that price? I see $260 and a $50 discount for BLF; so that's $210

Use coupon code "POWERED" and you get 110$ discount. I should get mine tomorrow (from customs )

I think there is a little confusion here. A deleted ISTL post said it was available for $150 from HK Equipment, which is what picrthis is referring to. The "powered" discount code is from Gun Safari.

I looked at HK Equipment, and can't see how to apply a discount other than the very generous $50 BLF discount, making it $210. I say very generous, but not when it's available on special at Gun Safari at $150.

DITTO

gotta hate their brand name.

NIGHT - CORE - WTF

what does that even mean??

so stupid.

Kreisler - Just make sure your getting what you paid for. I have no dealings with this vendor but a
friend has. It took a few months and many emails to address the TM11 problems he purchased in
this deal. Im not saying you cant get a deal here im asking that you ask questions and
make sure…

Nothing makes sense….

SolarFORCE
Shadow (for a light?)
Sunwayman
Balder

Don’t even bring in the budget Chinese. Yezl, DRY, Uranusfire….

Only thing I find meaningful is Fenix. (Phoenix)

Thats funny. I think about the names some times but i havent a clue how the heck they come
up with them. Maybe they have Yiddish Hippies in there family that love
playing with matches?..Who knows

i placed the nitecore order :)

budget lights, what's that??

i am becoming a cpf snob!!! HAHAHA

Eh, No worries. If Yetzl,Jacob, YourAnusfire and MuchoFire can make there way onto a business card
you can thumb your nose and laugh

I do luv mine.Feels nice and lite in the hand.Had no problems with it at all.Likes a certain battry length though.Smashes the sky ray king out the park for quality,output,weight,and on the tacticool meter….

DON….

Do they ship to the uk?

if you're determined to buy, drop me a PM for details for free shipping to uk.

PM sent.

you're on! 8)

I want one too - if free shipping!

you're on :)

Got my order in for one.