Nitecore Warranty - Is This To Be Expected?

Just send an email message here: info@nitecore.com

This is where I started my Nitecore repair journey.

Forgot to add the e-mails are coming from that address too.

Well said and 100% correct. :+1:
Had Nitecore simply done the little bit extra you spoke of it could have paid untold dividends in “Positive” word of mouth advertising. Instead they do enough to barely get by and some of that is not even right…. thus leading to “Negative” word of mouth advertising which in all likelihood costs sales.

It just amazes me how many people as well as businesses do not comprehend this concept.

Give the customer a bit more than they expect &/or pay for…… it will only help your business, whatever your business is.

Cut corners, do as little as possible, lie to your customer …… which all boils down to basically cheating them; it will cost you sooner or later.

Word of mouth, it can make you or break you. :+1:

Just to be clear… I like Nitecore and have a lot of their lights. So far never really had a problem with one, but when I read things like this as well as how they handled the TIP & TIP CRI thing (never once acknowledging there was a problem with some) it does not inspire confidence at all past my personal experience so far.

Isn’t this crazy, after all these repair concerns and discussions we are having now, suddenly a ‘cheap kitchen’ spam appears?!!!

Sorry for the confusion, China/USA thing was meant for will34.

Do you think folks at the BudgetKitchenForum get spammed regularly with c-h-e-a-p-f-l-a-s-h-l-i-g-h-t-s?

I am confused, what are you referring to?

Hi there.

Forgot to update this thread. My bad

Well, they asked me to return the just the flashlight head for replacement and promised to replace it with a brand new head this time so without any hesitation I sent back the tm26 head to sysmax. Few months later I received the replacement tm26 head! And here it is

brand new, right?! :confounded:

To small to see anything………

Operator error.……. :wink:

Man…. That really bums… So sorry for you. I mean, it’s not just an expensive light, but your profile name is related to this light, so you must have been a big fan of the TM26… This kind of stuff makes me mad too.
I did a little ranting here as well: Nitecore giveaway
Well thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

You can tap or click the images to view the bigger photo :wink:

Oops…… thanks for the tip. :+1: My bad……… :person_facepalming:
:slight_smile:

You guessed it right. I used to like the tm26 a lot before the waterproof issue. I always had one tm26 with me everywhere I go but not anymore. 2 are collecting dust in my drawer while the other one is having fun flying back and forth from my place to sysmax china.

:smiley:

if i ever do buy one of the “wonderboy lights” all expensive you guys brag up? i would EXPECT in the first place, not to HAVE any issues, to be honest… you make it sound like owning the first year a car comes out, the dealer has it more than you do…

not a way to get me to think about buying an expensive light…

Just wanted to let you know that I feel for you MAD TM26! I’d be mad as heck if this happened to me. Don’t give up. Since Nitecore responded to you the first time, you should let them know about this issue too. Hopefully they will continue to try to make this right with you.

I'll +100 your comments here. You're absolutely right. Companies need to give a little and stand behind their products. A little concern, kindness, and thanks for supporting us, gesture DOES go a LONG ways.

Nitecore needs to step up their customer service if they don't want negativity to hurt them