No Internationally shipped Li Ion battery anymore?

I don’t think you can go wrong with the Panasonics, but do bear in mind protected cells might not fit some lights as they’re slightly thicker and longer, and some lights also have a spring at positive terminal making flat top preferable.

Thank you Chloe. Apologies, I was too far into my search to let you know I meant fake Panasonic batteries. Always uncertain (eg I noticed FT say “Authentic cells” on Panasonic but not on Sanyo :~ ) without the knowledgeable like you to show the way! :slight_smile: Anyway seems from what you say there is no problem with their panasonics altho since yesterday I think they have less range and slightly higher prices. I am looking for something along the lines of a 4 1850 cell chunky (this shape whatever its called chunky ). Any need to avoid protected button tops with these designs? I know you can’t answer decisively because they may not be that similar for battery fitment but an idea would do. :slight_smile: Sorry for the questions :8)

I ordered some things from fastech some days ago, included two 18500 Sanyo cells. Yesterday I got a shipping notice, they shipped via HKPost.
Today I got this:

They refunded the cells……

Was that last line (after “Jessica”) something that THEY added, or did you add that :)?

I was planning to order batteries from China so how should I ask they be shipped?

They did the same with my last order that had some li-ion cells. I ordered the cells separately (unregistered airmail).

Did you order the batteries a second time separate?

We have 2 threads running somewhat parallel.

Hourseckill event -> 10/2/2013 -> got a pair of NCR18650B (protected, button top) from WB, shipped via SGPO -> arrived at local customs office on 10/21/2013 -> will have them tomorow or 10/24… :slight_smile:

Glad your cells got through, Sirius9!

I wish Wallbuys or Banggood would stock Efest cells. >.<

Yes! Including efest imr 10440s.

I ordered a pair of those big ole 32650’s from fasttech about two weeks ago and there riding across the US now. Should be here in a day or two. I don’t know how if those where seen on a x-ray machine, you could mistake them for anything but what they are. Some how they made out of HK.

tmart emailed me the other day mentioning switz pos as well. well, i’ll wait and see

Not Tmart, but I got a li-ion cell from Shenzhen via Swiss Post. It came really quickly too.

mine was tmart though… package haven arrive… onyl 2 days ago they informed me that my package was returned by CN pos. now they have re-shipped with swiss post

Ordered from Wallbuys = no luck. This is the end :( No batteries = no flashlights :(

Swiss Post eh? That sounds like a premium option. Is that extra cost? Which of the Chinese sellers are offering Swiss Post?

Free… so far. only tmart for me
aliexpress seller - fedex (extra pay)

Do I need to take any special actions when trying to order batteries from Fasttech or just give it a try?

Say your prayers. I ordered a battery box so they’d be IN something and……hung up in HK for 12 days. :frowning: