No Internationally shipped Li Ion battery anymore?

For folks who don’t want to waste time hoping their battery order somehow sneaks past the scanners, have any US-based resellers stepped up to fill the void? Seems like an opportunity…

almost 2 months after i order…

Wait, they don’t actually ship the products they sell? What the heck do they do over at FT other than provide extremely slow customer service?

Edit: Honestly, I think most of the issues would be settled if they could just hire a single primarily English speaking person to handle customer relations. Almost every quote I see coming from FT is poorly worded and could be interpreted many different ways.

Now also marked as returned to sender. My luck has officially run out. Almost a month and no batteries have landed, with plenty of empty flashlights. :frowning:

Where are you located?

Illinois

Also, my apologies about my recent comments regarding FT. Reading back on them they are quite full of hate. They just lit me up about how they are handling these shipping issues. I really hope they get the whole thing worked out as they have great items at great prices.

^ Updated Oct 28 2013.
Can someone translate this? Should we still be hopeful for China Post?
I live in Canada. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on 2-3 Samsung INR18650, it’s much appreciated.

Jayc, if you want to order cells don’t use China Post. You can try Swiss Post or Hong Kong Post, although there is always a chance they will be found and returned to FastTech.

Translate to what? Says batteries are banned from China post.

Swiss post looks like the most appealing method for batteries, but it seems like a crapshoot.

Would buying cheap 18650 torchs for the batts to store in help when ordering from FT via Swiss-Post/HKP?
Or doesn’t that matter?

I ordered a ‘power bank’ that included six 18650Bs……shipped 16 days ago, via HK post, and the tracking number still doesn’t appear to be activated.

I see they had some sort of shipping problem with a batch that had tracking numbers starting “RT”. Mine started with “RT”, so who knows where it might be.

It’s sure a good thing I’m just a mellow, laid back old man….and there’s a few thousand miles of Pacific ocean between me and China, so I couldn’t strangle anybody even if I wanted to. :~

Buy batteries at Illumination Supply or E2 Field Gear! They are both honest companies here in the US and can get you what you need, quickly!

Believe me, I understand about FT. Just filed my second Paypal claim on them yesterday.

Yeah, E2 is my next step. Hoping to get a refund at FT before throwing more money out there.

You have to tell them to place the batteries in the item, but even then they sometimes don’t do it. It is supposed to help, but I haven’t heard of anyone successfully using this method (I imagine there are many who have though).

I bought this and told them to put the batteries in there….no luck, sent back to FT.

My last item that went Swiss post (not batteries) took 8 weeks and tracking was dodgy.

I ordered a cell, shipped the 4th by Swiss Post (Singapore), on tracking four days later but no updates since. I received it 22nd October, so not a terrible experience.

My last order I chose China Post. Let’s see how long it takes! :party:

Wohooo! [Probably too early celebration]

Ordered some redacted from redacted on 24th, shipped 28th, Dispatched overseas today!

I just got 4 2600 sanyos and a 32650. Shipped from FT on the 25th, so that’s like 10 days. I have another battery order from FT shipped on the 21st, and have no idea about it.

Who are you guys purchasing batteries from in the states?

I get a lot of mine from r-lsales on Ebay.