No Internationally shipped Li Ion battery anymore?

Just got my 8 battery order of Panasonic 18650s from FT. No special wrapping, just in paper shipping envelope.

67 negatives in the last 12 months…you wanna be one the 67….then go for it.

You can get 18650’s from Tmart. They have some US warehouses. I just ordered a C8 and 2 Trustfire 3000mAh 18650’s. I think USPS has a limit of up to 2 batteries being able to be shipped and they have to be in the devices, but it’s not like they really check. As long as it is packaged good, it should be alright. I had got 20 different batteries form 18350’s to 18650’s no problem.

These are the TF’s and they are $9.29 a pair. I could have got the cheap 10 pack of no names, but figured I would just get some better batteries. I think it is better to have batteries that actually have some capacity then some really low crappy capacity cells. I learned this with my cheap GTL 14500’s. Some only last like 10 mins in my SK68 clone.

Trust Fire 3000mAh 18650’s

Friends don’t let friends run P%pfires… :slight_smile:

that is out of probably over 40,000 sales, not bad, I would bet overseas online stores have a much higher percentage of problems.

+1……ns

From my wasted time looking up batteries to find good ones online reviewing reviews and issues, Trustfire 18650s on average are not so hot, but the 26650’s and 14500’s Flames Trustfire makes seem to be much more reliable/useful/close to their claimed mAh. From my personal experience, their 26650s are good, but are not high A outputting.

Could someone provide a quick summary/update of this whole battery shipping situation? Like, is anything getting through?

Some batteries are indeed getting though. Even shipments that solely contain batteries.
Some sellers are wrapping them in foil or placing them inside plastic gameboy cases to disguise it on xray.

I’ve got four pending battery orders since 9-11-13 one made it through today. The rest still pending.

Order for 6*18650’s arrived today, tracking shows they took longer getting from Sydney (Australia) to me, than from FastTech to Sydney, 11 days to go 1000klm’s |( Well done Austpost.
Well packaged, the batteries in their plastic box, bubblewrap, foil, more bubblewrap then the box completely wrapped in packaging tape twice 8)

Cheers David

All batteries received :D

Can someone tell me if this means my order is in the US, or still in China?

!!

Still in china I believe. Packages can linger at that status for awhile. A day, a week, couple weeks. Next update should be whenever it lands in US customs.

Would they have processed it through and then returned it?

On 17 tracking I thought I saw something about it being in transit to LAX, but it was hard to make it out with the Chinese, I wasn’t sure.

I wonder why with all this tracking effort and system, that the companies won’t use terminologies that people can make sense of.

If you get on the net, everyone is totally baffled by what the various descriptions mean.

all of my 4 packages have this status for a few days now, also the one not containing any batteries.

2 packs of 2x2 ncr + 1 pack convoy s2 + 2 sanyos

Fasttech removed the link on their homepage about this problem, does that mean its resolved?

FastTech are on holiday this week but I don’t think it’s resolved. Some packages are getting through though (mind did too).