no more banggood for me

we really set a wrong price, the lowest price I can find is fasttech $99.35, but we sell it $89.99,if with blf coupon just need $82.79 which just keep the cost.

what I said is fact,I won't cheat your money.

and the worth of CRELANT 7G10 you knows that.

Please do it. I will see for $100 tomorrow.
But No more deals and delete my account (include many items I will order in my cart).

Hey Pok, sorry but i think you are over-reacting here……

Neal is good guy, and i dont think he did anything wrong.

I got a btu shocker not long ago, the main problem is the lens
When the light is of the lens looks crystal clear, when the light is on the lens looks all misty like condensation

2nd problem/annoyance, is the blue box it came in looks about 10 years old, theres wear down all sides and corners the skin peeling from the carboard, looks really tatty
As I say it looks like it was from 2004 not 2014

send u a PM

Let us deal with this problem

Pm sent

Yep, I’m done with them also. I ordered a head lamp from them and it was DOA. When I tried to contact them I got no response. Only when I launched a PayPal dispute they responded. They wished to compensate me for my troubles with a couple dollars. A lot of good that would do me, I would still have a defective headlight and be repaid a fraction of the cost. To make a very long story short, PayPal had to step in and award me my refund. Never again. :Sp

anybody has email to neal please?

I don’t think he’s at BG anymore?

I’ve read that Neal does not work for Banggood anymore (since like a month or so)…

No deals from banggood lately… some time ago banggood had good deals

Good. We can load up some cash for the next storm of deals.

I’ve never had a problem with Banggood other than one defective item. They gave a choice of either a refund or send me a replacement. I took the replacement. I didn’t have to send my defective item back.

Unno, wrong item, their mistake, return it at their expense.

They do that a coupla times and have to eat the costs, they might notice.

Or dispute the charges if they balk. This way you get the light for free unless they want to take it back at their expense.

I just got an L2 from FT, with extension tube, etc. Spex on their page say it’s only good for 4.2V, or 1 cell, not 2. I want to make sure before I throw 8V at it and fry the driver, and they tell me it’s my fault, that I ask to make sure it’s good for 2 cells.

Okay, round 1, I get questioned “Where does it say it takes only 1 cell?”, so I explain sticking 2 cells in series for 8.4V.

Round 2, “Yeah, we checked with the mfr, it’s 4.2V”.

I explain that if so, it’s defective, especially since it’s sold with a 2-cell tube. Like buying a car with a trailer hitch, only neither engine nor tranny can handle towing anything. To me, that’s defective!

Round 3, regurgitating all this about being defective (sold with ext tube yet can handle only 1 cell?), they come back with “Oh, we checked again, and yeah, it’s good for 2 cells, use it…”.

Hey, I was gonna press the issue. I don’t want to fry the driver if it could only handle 4.2V, then be told it’s my tough luck because I didn’t read the spex.

Hmm, reminds me, I should try it…

Online shopping I prefer amazon.

Hate to bump an older thread, but as a new guy, I wanted a BLF A6. Great price from BG so I ordered it with the Samsung battery on Nov 30. I still haven’t received it. The “tracking” shows that the package is still leaving China (“shipped” on the 1st of December). To their credit, BG did refund my money - when I did a live chat, they apologized and twice asked me if I wanted a refund before I accepted it (because I really wanted that light).

I will, however, stay stateside with my orders from now on even if it means trying to catch the lottery that is the WTS section. I mean, I’m not badmouthing them so to speak, but I wonder just how many first time BG buyers never order from them again because of situations like mine? I certainly won’t encourage anyone to order from them…

I had same problem with a light

I got a refund after 7 weeks and 2 weeks later the light arrived, when it arrived tracking showed number not known, before it showed only 1 stop in china for over 6 weeks

From about 60 orders I got 2 after 9-10weeks and one never arrived, got 3 refunds complaining after 6-7 weeks

One time GB send me 26F instead 30Q batteries and resend the 30Q

Not really to blame BG there as they shipped it tracked within a few days

You should order it from their US warehouse. It’s more expensive, but you’ll get your light. Usually in a week or less.

I have made 31 orders with BG over the past 16 months. I have canceled 2 when the items turned out to be out of stock. That went smoothly. Early this year there was a fiasco when the warehouse mixed up the flat top and button top 30Q’s. That took some polite persistence to come to an fair and amicable solution from my side of the problem. One other order had an issue because of them shipping the wrong light; wrong emitter color temperature. That was resolved but did take some persistence on my part. It also required a Paypal dispute and patience but it worked out in the end.

All in all I have had way more positive experiences than bad.

Sometimes the same item is cheaper from the US warehouse, than the CN. But not everything is available from the US warehouse.

I think that is the main problem. WITH a battery. Lots of restrictions around sending batteries.