Noctigon Meteor M43 BLF Discount Buy - $50+ Discount! - MTN & Intl-Outdoor

Well Thrunite got 2k+ lumens from theirs, and Hank said he was using 9 of them, so…

We need a prototype picture and price reference to start saving for Christmas!

Ah you’re right! There’s loads of lights using this LED that are far beyond this rating. I’ve just done some research that has helped me understand this further XHP35

From each xhp35 hi you can get from 1.5k up to 2.5k lumens (based on current on the emitter) , but there are a lot of other thinks that matter too , like heatsinking .

I have one for sale, although UK shipping would likely be costly.

The way things are going Christmas is going to come before I get my Meteor M43. It was last seen leaving the Bejing Airport over a week ago. I’m quite certain the flight time from Bejing to the US is less than 8 days regardless of what type of plane they’re using. I ordered on the 15th, supposedly it shipped on the 20th when I got the tracking number, but the tracking starts on the 24th with Electronic Information received. First actual sign of the package was on the 26th and it went “missing” on the 27th.

Stuff I order on eBay for a few dollars shipped ePacket comes faster than this. Needless to say I’m not very happy with this transaction. :rage:

The meteor has landed, can’t wait to get dark outside.

Sweet !

Very good!

Mine is at the post office and I cannot get it until tomorrow morning _

Thanks guys

I know that feeling, i knew that i was getting the M43 today and was so impatient the last 2 days, it felt like 2 months.

Yeah the wait blows. I had my lights for several days before my batteries showed up. I really like the meteor, havent really messed too much with the ui though.

I received mine today. Wait… I have to say something more…

This thing is crazy. Absolutely pefect! Really small , EVERYthing in the light is high quality and it has a very nice UI. Also , it is really really bright.

Thanks for the nice price :slight_smile:

Thank you for offering, friend. I spoke to Hank and it looks like more original M43s will be in stock. I’ll use the opportunity to get the GF to buy me one for Christmas :smiley:

Hi BLF’ers!
I wonder if the light in the on/off button can be turned off, as in completely off??
That blinkink is annoying me…

(Except for that: It’s an awsome flashlight for sure!!)

Can’t wait for that 17k lumen noctigon to be up for sale!!

Yes sir.

Two short clicks and third time click and hold ==> beacon on/off

Three short clicks and forth time click and hold ==> back light/battery indicator goes on/off

Hey MortyDuck! Yeah, the M43 is awesome; it’s my favourite light!

2 fast clicks, and hold the 3rd time, will on/off the button backlight beacon.
3 fast clicks, and hold the 4th time, will on/off the button backlight

We are still working the 17K lumens light, it is much more complicated than we expected,
so, no time schedule when the project can be completed.
As soon as there are further progress, we will put the information on the forum, thanks.

Ha! Similar reply :slight_smile:
Nice to hear from you again Hank. I hope you’re doing ok :slight_smile:

It’s either off BUT blinking, or on and blinking.

Not completely “off and off”
:confused:

Sounds like you’re just switching the back light on and off, and not the beacon light. There are two things that you can switch on and off.