Noctigon Meteor M43 official sales and discussion thread

So I dented my bezel, where can I get the stainless one?

Does anyone have a picture of this new matte black finish?

Is the Noctigon M43 still a good purchase? I’m hoping to get a a 90+CRI light with a broader beam and more lumens than my D4. But still keep it under $150. The light has been on the market for awhile, anything else I should be looking at instead of this little guy?

I have the 219C 80+ CRI version. I also have the Astrolux MF01 in 219C and Manker MK34 in 219C. M43 is still THE Best. Period. :sunglasses:

My MF-01 took the top spot after I put the TA driver in. 90cri 219c over 18000 lumens!

Order Placed - 01/21/2018

1 - Noctigon 4*18650 Meteor M43Color - Matte black
Led & Tint - Neutral White - Nichia 219CT 90CRI, 5000K

01/24/2018 - Shipped

02/15/2018 - Not received. Two emails were sent requesting tracking info. No response.

The Matte black is a great choice.

:+1: :beer:

haha, ok. I did it, M43 Nichia ordered. Thank you all for chiming in.

I agree. Good combo of high output and excellent CRI. I honestly don’t see any difference in color rendering outdoors with a 90 CRI and the 80+ version.

I’m excited for you both. I love my Meteors! :partying_face:

I asked this question a while back and no one answered. How is the quality of the Meteors in stock now? The first ones were great and then the second batch wasn’t so great. Is this still the second batch?

How do you discern which “batch” your flashlight is from?

Bought my M43 from Mt. on 2-2016 a BD present of course, it is still my favorite light when walking through the mountains up in WA. State, the tint is absolutely beautiful, but the price has sure changed from then to now but still is worth every penny and it’s easily pocket size if you don’t like holsters,
I have been considering buying another before they are gone possibly.
There have been a lot of great lights from Hank that I now wish I had gotten more than just one, now they are history.
Fun part is memorizing the UI’s

Noctigon Meteor M43 Flashlight - 12x LED - 4x18650

• M43 Option: Nichia 219C | Grey
    NOCT-METEOR-M43 1 $184.49

Edit: Personally I’ve never heard there was a bad batch on M43’s, I know mine wasn’t from a bad batch, has always worked flawlessly.

Making me nervous with the “batch” and “not so great” talk :expressionless:
I should have read all the posts on these lights, I guess.

R/C I follow this thread since I bought mine and I honestly do not remember any talk about a bad batch and if there was a bad batch I don’t think Hank would have let them just be sold knowingly and same for Richard at Mt. Electronics, both are two of the most honorable vendors there is, someone might have gotten a light with something wrong and commented but I doubt there was a batch issue, seriously, and Hank always stands behind his products so no worries for you pal.

My thoughts exactly

My white Meteor has some slight color variances in the anodizing looking at it from top to bottom. I believe this is the “bad batch” of which some people speak. Performance is identical to my black one, ie, outstanding.

The oldest “bad batch” I’ve read about is indeed with the “two tone” white anodising. This was a long time ago. Richard from Mountain Electronics has reported change (slight reduction) in quality of the M43 here: New Noctigon M43 - no thermal paste & other issues... - #69 by RMM

Does anyone know if the snow white version is gonna be available at intl-outdoor anytime soon? I don’t own a meteor yet and would prefer the white one over the matt black… I at least think so :nerd_face: