Noctigon XM16, XP16, XM20 and XP20 Copper Core PCBs.+ MT-G20 (Update)

That doesn’t sound right. I made my 1st order with them on 5/21, with an MT-G2 on Noctigon, and received it on 6/3.

Did you pay the $2.00 for tracking (I did)?

Edit: I’m on east coast U.S.

No I didn’t pay for the tracking :frowning: bad idea I think……

I didn’t pay for tracking, also ordered MT-G Noctigon copper pads and I got them long time ago!

I have said it before, and I can say it again.
Hong Kong post works in mysterious ways. Just wait… Occasionally they are super slow…

ordered mine on 5/1 finally shipped 5/13 and still squat, got couple more days then PP will handle it.

ive emailed and PM Hank more than once.

EDIT - finally arrived today along with 2 other orders on 5/24.

This is SingPost, not HK Post, right? HK Post is usually pretty speedy, it's normally 1-2 days from the time they get the package, to when it shows up in the States (in CA). Stuff sent thru SingPost can sit there for 2 weeks before they send it on (or else they're sending it by boat, and going the long way around the planet) and when they do finally show up, they land in Florida(???).

I forgot to add tracking to my order.

One would think people would learn to order online.

No tracking? As it says, it may arrive, it may not, and it can take easily a month to arrive depending on your luck with the shipping company. Is likely to get land/sea shipped or something.
Can be as fast as tracked but can also take 2 months to arrive.

Tracked, usually arrives in 10 days around the globe. 6-14 days usual. It’s tracked and unlikely to get lost. Plus it gets shipped by air.

Shipping from China is very long. From HK it’s ok, as above. From Singapore, kind of lazier.
US/EU shipping is usually nice and fast. Maybe apart from the south.

I’m in the same boat as the couple of people above, ordered the boards and a bunch of other things with tracking about 1 and a 1/2 months ago. Everything shipped about 1 month ago but the tracking number never showed anything and nothing has turned up. Not sure how reveling the packaging is but maybe the coin like size and weight has attracted the wrong kind of attention?

Hank as kindly agreed to resend my order, so other then a frustratingly long wait I am happy. :slight_smile:

It should always show up in tracking, if it’s not something like Chinese tracking :bigsmile:

If it’s not there then it never went through anything or might not even get registered to be delivered.
Most will tell you that the package was received from the seller for delivery and where it’s at, even if it has to stay 1 month in Hong Kong it will say Hong Kong as the first entry.

My Noctigons finally arrived yesterday. I pre-ordered them the day they became listed on the International Outdoors website.

It was a long wait, but well worth it. I like them more than the Sinkpads. Unlike the Sinkpads, these came pre-trimmed. No filing needed to get 16mm Noctigons to fit into a 16mm pill.

I also like the flat base and larger, better positioned bondpads, and the overflow tabs at the center post.

They were also nicely packaged. Each individual Noctigon came in its own individual mini ziplock bag.

HANK
any plans of making the copper boards available for SST90

You can already buy it you know, SRK uses 3 standard boards, there is little real benefit having single huge board if it can fit it. It would cost quite a bit as well.

Even if you have some other Sky Ray with many LEDs, it still uses single boards.

Triple XP-G/Nichia 219, 20mm round, please :slight_smile:

Noctigon 16mm have no dielectric layer and will fit 3 of them in an SRK with no trimming required. 20mm will fit as well with the spacing of the stock reflector.

Five 16mm boards will fit in the SRK head with a little trimming at the edges.

I don't think there's a standardized spacing for all the various 3 LED reflectors like there is with the 3-up TIR optics, each reflector would have to have its own slightly different board made to suit... just use 3 individual boards and be done with it.

All this waiting is not good for my health :slight_smile: ordered some noctigon mcpcb’s for XML’s, AR lenses, tactical switches…
after 2 weeks still not here :~ c’mon postal workers, hurry up, it’s not like I ordered 1/2 ton of copper!

2 weeks? That’s ok. Start worrying when it’s over a month.

As the SRK goes, I think it was pretty clear from what I wrote and the pictures provided.
And clarified even more by comfychair.

You use 3 separate boards in an SRK, not a single huge triple board, for the reasons already said.
Nobody makes one, not even SRK has one anyway.

My 5x XM-L light has a 5 XM-L MCPCB in there. In this case, it’s a bad idea because there’s nothing behind it. Terrible heatsinking. I will replace it someday with better heatsinking and copper stars.