Nominate Best AAA Pocket Flashlight

BLF-348

If the price has got anything to do with it.
With a moonlight mode added it would be perfect, even at a much higher price point.

Quality flashlights :

Lumintop Tool AAA (very very very lightweight)
BLF - 348

I second the lumi tool, but suggest using the clicky switch for edc. The twisty has turned on countless of times in pocket.

bought a 2 aaa hugsby xp2 the other day. love it so far. it’s a little monster

Where’s that from and what code needs used?

Big fan of the Ultratac K18 here. From very low to ultra bright with nice switch.

Personally I’ve found twist heads hard to use one handed, maglite solitaire led works nicely though.

Deals come and go, check for the latest prices here:

Discount code thread

The Tool clip fits it great! You have really tried the 10440 in it? I have one and have not been brave enough to hit it with lithium battery… I swapped in a 219b in mine and love it now!

Never heard of the AIRAYLAND AAA. Where are these available?

Banggood.

Here are my thoughts and a few pics of it. I really like it.
Brass Art

Thanks! Do you have a link for the bronze one?

In the review.

I only see a link for the Brass Art, but not the Phosphor Bronze

I do not have the other one. Cnqualitygoods.com maybe. I think they made it.

yes , it works with Button Top 10440 cell. The owner of AIRAYLAND (爱光岛) store said the driver is capable of handling 10440 cell.
thanks for The Tool clip tip!

I purchased mine from taobao.com
or google “爱光岛 磷表铜AAA”

I got quite a few AAA lights. In every jacket I have, there is an AAA light sitting in the right breast pocket. The lights tend to rotate a little…

In my most worn jacket the ULTRATAC K18 rotated in and never out!
But the only light on the worktable is the BLF 348! I love it for close inspection and detail illumination…

+1 for the Astrolux A01, especially if you like moonlight/mid/high mode order!

Has anybody ever modded a K18?

I’d be totally sold if it came in a warmer tint. I love my Ti3’s NW but I shorted it out by being irresponsible with a 10440. Plus I had to Loctite the clip because it was notorious for popping off.

A group buy of the K18 with a Nichia would be sweet.

Yes please! I’d be all over that.

Lumintop tool is my favorite right now. Well it’s the only AAA light I currently have .