Nominate Best AAA Pocket Flashlight

Thanks, I´ve searched hi and low for this version, but do not seem to find the one with magnetic tailcap, any links where it is available?!?

K.

Kusie i think it’s only available in Amazon , with the flashlight together.

Cool, thanks for this!
K.

I went from Lumintop’s website where they provide a link to their Amazon store where the different options were presented. I know for some items on Amazon they’ll list the same item from different sellers from time to time so sometimes it’s hard to tell which link goes to the manufacturer…

Mini SingFire SF - 348 180Lm CREE XPE R3 Stainless Steel LED Torch

I like this one.

Ordered a BLF-348 last night and the coupon code is still working. (just under £5 delivered to UK)

The LED is the Nichia NVSW219BT - V1 but I don't know which chromaticity. I hope it's the warmer sw50 version.

... does anyone know ?

Well, the BLF-348 Nichia I have is definitely on the neutral side (~5000K) compared to the Astrolux A01 Nichia which is much warmer (~4000K?). I do prefer the neutral tint though.

K.

Thanks. 5000K is fine, but prefer not go any cooler than that.

I’ve got a couple of these, one is 5200K, the other is 5300K. They’re definitely on the cool side of neutral. Very good colour rendition, but I prefer 4000K - 4500K.

The Xtar VC4 (and I think the VC2) will do that.

Thanks for the info !

I like 4500 to 5000, but 5200 isn't so bad.

Lumintop Tool for my nomination.

In my short experience with ‘modern’ lights, the AAA EDC is the most useful format to me…

I’ve been carrying a Tank007 E09 clipped at my belt with a carbineer for three years now. I can’t recall how many times it helped me find something in one of those ubiquitous dark corners. Light weight compact twisty and decently bright for what i needed. Some throw too. Definitely a robust and good value light under $12.

Just switched to the more stylish copper A01 with home made tarnish and suede lanyard. Something different. Smooth shape, nice NW tint with high CRI, moon mode i like. Bright on hi. Rather floody… Not the best twisty but i like the light nonetheless.

I like a lot the Tool Ti but only carry it on special occasions… Too nice a light to EDC for me… Nice tint, electronic tail switch, nice to look at, decent output but not spectacular either. Some sharp edges i would do without. Pricy… glad i got it for $45 on a GB here.

The BLF 348 is only one mode, rather long for a AAA, not so bright and on the heavy side… but for under $10 it’s a really stylish, nice tint, no nonsense light i like to gift around… and still have a couple here and there.

Looking forward to the Ultratac K18… :smiling_imp:

Tarnished copper and suede - that's a really great "organic" look. I like it !

… the bead is hand carved spalted (almost rotten) boxwood i collected on a road side. :wink:
Sorry for the off topic venture.

Even more off-topic: My granddad made hardwood furniture using tools with boxwood handles - beautiful stuff.

Came back to have another look at your steampunk A01 (photo saved)

... that thing is literally a work of art.

NoxLuxx MicroXPG is a real little gem. Based on a generic hugsby XP1 with a 10440 and XPG3 S5. The drivers in the clones are more tolerant than the actual original Hugsby XP1.

I am not advertising I am bragging lol…. :sunglasses: It is an awesome little light.

@dehc111
Send me one for free and I will make some descent HQ fotos for your webshop for free :laughing:

K.

lol @ Kusie. Nice try and I actually may have considered the offer but you sold yourself short with “descent” photos. I expect better effort and place higher value on the light than just “descent”. The best I can offer is a good discount…. :crown: