Non Flashlight orders/received

Rock and roll DB Custom. I had an 83 Camaro. Replaced stock speakers with the famous Jensen Triaxials run thru a booster and equalizer. Dire straits “Romeo and Juliet” has a part near end of song Where bass drum and bass guitar hit a note simultaneously and with booster etc. that was the cleanest bass I have ever heard, Great memories. Thanks for calling them back up!

Ah, yes. Who else could wear a leopard-print bodysuit and cowboy boots, and just make it work? :laughing:

Today started out with the Onyx 4 playing Led Zep’s Stairway to Heaven. :smiley:

Now where’s my coffee? Oh, yeah, not a newlywed anymore, gotta make it myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which reminds me, I just got 2 lbs of new coffee… one pound of tried and true Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, the other a new try from Rwanda, Kivu Lake.

And Hotel California begins…. ahh, loves me some sweet old golden oldies!

Nice. I just placed an order for 2 lbs of Brazilian Daterra beans to be roasted, for pick up this Saturday.
I am so spoiled by freshly roasted coffee. When I retire, I think I’m going to try roasting myself.

I’ve roasted Panama Elida and I have to say, I was very surprised! When roasting, it smells like you’re quick drying some kind of wet grass or reed, stinks up the house. Doesn’t smell good til first crack really…

leaftye, give southcovekayak a shout, he may know where to find those… he camps in wintertime a lot and has for years. :wink:

Ordered this to provide power in my distant shed and for power outages for the house. Now looking for a bargain on their 100W briefcase solar panel.

I need a shoulder strap for that so I can run my 458 Ham’r off it! :smiley:

Should work great for my portable vaping gear.

You may also want to consider one of Renogy’s 100W suitcase panels (which use industry standard / future proof MC4 connectors). You can connect one to the Goal Zero using this adapter: Goal Zero 98014 Solar MC4 to Anderson Powerpole Input Adapter Cable.

Lightweight and normal models:

My AC power supply for my ResMed S9 is rated 90W

I doubt it’s continuous, maybe half that?

New gen M12 brushless 3/8in Dr. Supposedly 250ft/lbs… It is surprisingly powerful and light, especially for its compact size, even with 4.0 batt pack.

Man I could never get used to the cpap, I ended up going the surgery route. UP3 was not fun, but im at least not falling asleep at the wheel and can get some nice REM every night.

I ordered about a month ago two of these carvings for a gift and just got it.
Handmade. About 43 cm.
Woodcarving is custom-made with the possibility of customized changes.

I know the author personally and we have good communication.
The ones I ordered are more details than the photo. :slight_smile:

I terminated my first sleep study because the nose pillows would keep blowing air back through my mouth and my lips made whoopie cushion sounds, and the full face mask felt like the Alien egg had attached itself to my face. I gave it another try because my ribs were hurting….my wife kept kicking me to jumpstart my breathing. The semi-full mask I have now is manageable with the magnetic clasps and the heated hose with the humidity tank. Danm near drowned before I got it adjusted right, water accumulated at a low spot in the hose. Gurgle, gurgle toil and trouble. My wife suffers as much or more than I with this affliction. I will look at the UP3 option, although I subscribe to the carpenter’s rule…measure twice, cut once.

Pete, I keep those and other button style batteries in stock. They always come in handy.

Just ordered a Tascam digital recorder to record bass lines I come up with. I always forget what I did the day before. Now I’ll have a record of it.

chinooker, get a CPAP fleece hose cover to greatly reduce the hose condensation. I got mine off ebay.

The DR-40 is an awesome DR, from what I’ve heard.