Not to make a big deal of it.

Dale you should donate your brain to science waaay down the road when you die. There simply can’t be another one like it anywhere. Only you would think to ferret out the brand from X-ray, contact the company for PDF file and then machine it yourself. I imagine that would make an interesting paperweight, darn sure a conversation starter. I guess you could go ahead and make the next link in the chain so you can be ready for the next surgery if ever need it. It would be hilarious to walk into the surgeons office carrying the plate you made for the next surgery and compare it to his. Thanks, I got a big kick out of thinking about how that conversation had to go with the company that sent the PDF file on your implant. I guarantee you are the first patient to call post op and request dimensions!

Thanks for the big update Dale and good to see your a quick healer.
I’ve had a few cortisone shots myself in varies parts of the body lately and my son goes nuts at me every time. If put in the right spot they seem to work good.
Keep up the good work mate. :+1:

I’ve now had the Cortisone shot in each shoulder, both times under Fluoroscope so it was placed where it needed to be. My right shoulder was done over 2 years ago and it’s still ok. Still working out the kinks in this left one…

Good to see you’re doing well, Dale :beer: So, with the enthusiasm you’re showing for the details of the procedure and the “machinery” involved, you gon’ enter the prosthetics business? And will that be before or after you become a full-fledged cyborg, cowboy? :smiley:

Get well soon Dale. I feel bad I know all of this just now. Fortunately you live in US, with much better medical support.

- Clemence

Jack, I’m thinking I’ll wait and see if I get the Titanium knees like my mom did or maybe a Ti shoulder or two like an Uncle of mine. Maybe then I’ll have a better “feel” for it, ya know? :wink:

My Dad has an experimental Pacemaker, the first of it’s kind that can withstand an MRI machine. He’s been in the MRI tube for over an hour and a half at one time doing testing. He’s 88, recently drove over 4,000 miles round trip to see my sister and watch the eclipse. Not that I WANT that sort of thing, mind you, but at least I know what I’m facing, right? :smiley: