NOW CLOSED; My 1000 post Giveaway; win one of three Sipik SK68s

Thanks for the fun giveaway contest Cone, and congrats to the winners.

Enjoy your lights!

Not too speechless I see :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats mate and to all the winners, and thanks to cone for the giveaway. All good fun :slight_smile:

Cone, I had no expectation of winning. I’m just glad to be here, where it seems that we have a fairly down-to-earth, good bunch of people. I thank you for making a place like this fun for all.

BTW, in our family we have a saying when asked how one slept, “I slept like a baby…up every hour!” “Full belly and a dry diaper” is a new one to me.

Take care, Nate

Thanks for this giveaway Cone & congrats to all winners :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to see the Kreisler review of the famous light.

Thanks to cone for arranging this great giveaway AND keeping this tradition alive! :)

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to cone for doing this :beer:

Congratulations to the winners!

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks for the giveaway, cone. I’m honored to be in such good company as jlh454 and kreisler.

Can’t wait until I hit 1000!

Congrats to the winners, and thanks very much for administrating the giveaway, cone !!!

Cone,thanks for fun,flashlights and cake!congrats all winners.

Fight. Fight. Fight. Or is it light. Light. Light. ??
Good fun thanks for the giveaway.

The lights went out in the post (USPS) this afternoon/evening, so ruffles and jlh454 should see their packages before the weekend or Monday at the latest. I could have driven it to jlh’s in less than an hour, so that one should arrive first. kreisler, your package is also being handled by USPS, but with customs and what not, I have no idea how long it will take. Speaking of customs, I filled out a customs declaration and said it was a “gift” with a total value of $14, I hope that doesn’t jam you up, kreisler. I didn’t really know what to do as my wife typically handles all such things.

There are a couple of extra “surprise” things in the boxes that where made by my oldest son (10), so I hope you enjoy those as well. If you think real hard, you may even be able to guess what they are. Want a hint? He’s no jacktheclipper, but he is gaining.

I’ll take time now to thank everyone who participated. And for all the “thank you(s)” I’ve received, “y’all are welcome”. Not only was it fun for me to giveaway a few little lights, indeed, it was my pleasure, but I’d like to think that I helped solidify the’s tradition.

You still haven’t explained how it is partially my fault, DARCANGEL. I still look forward to hearing from you. :nerd_face:

that is perfect, well done cone, thanks so much!!

my very first SK68-styled light, am looking very forward to it. the comparison to RC-29 will be exciting to me! H)

Congratulations to all the winners!

And thanks to cone for a fun giveaway!

congrats to the winners! :smiley:

Wonderful, today i received cone's giveaway, a FREE Sipik SK68 in green :D

Thanks so much for it, cone!! *YMMD*

Superb packaging omg! :bigsmile:

Funny .. you omitted the house number on both address labels (the brown cardboard box, and the white envelope) lol!

Congrats winners !

And thanks for the giveaway , cone .

No house number you say? I’m pretty sure I copied it the way you sent it. Oh, well. It still arrived, so I guess it’s a moot issue. I’ll try to do better the next time you win something, LOL!

Well, kreisler’s package was the last of the three to arrive, so that concludes all the fun of that giveaway. I guess we can turn this thread into a “deleted” free for all now. I hope y’all had fun, I did; but then again, I always do.

I guess we can do another in 765 more posts.