NOW CLOSED; My 1000 post Giveaway; win one of three Sipik SK68s

My post count is 200
Thanks for doing a giveaway :slight_smile:

It’s indeed a good tradition!
Post count 483

My post count is 1533.

Now I don't normally greet new members in giveaway threads, but I'll make an exception this time...

Hey there SAKplumber & Tower, thanks for stopping by!

Thanks Cone! Post #1160 (my how the time posts flys!)

I checked your welcome thread and am embarrassed that I didn't welcome you! Sorry!

-Garry

I’d better get posting, I’m at 473…thanks for doing this!

My post count is 2.

Thanks you!

That was a good year.

cone: Congratulations on post 1000. I really appreciate this giveaway and especially your recognition to those of us that first welcomed you to the Best Little Forum on the Interwebs. You have been an interesting and valued member with a unique sense of humour and perspective. I would ask that if my number is selected, you give the light to one of the newest members (1-99). I think your idea of encouraging new membership is a great one. The light you have selected is basically a gateway drug for flashaholics. If this enables the addiction of any noobies, it's your fault. Smile

16 posts
Thanks

Cone, you’re a pal!

74 posts

I have 2354 posts with this one. Thanks for the giveaway, please count me in.

Congratulations on your 1000 posts! And thanks for helping me to create this great tradition. :)

Good thinking on the shipping costs.. I just shipped the prizes of my giveaway and it was just under $40 - for shipping only! Almost would have been cheaper to order & drop ship them.. ;)

My post count is 1043

Ps. Welcome to BLF Tower!

Thanks for the event

Post 275

Group one. 6 posts

This is my … 4th post !

Thank you,
Reez

106 er… this will be 107

Thanks cone!

My count I believe is currently at 64.

Thanks a bunch! 74 posts. :wink:

your current post count . . ok, been done before but still had to do it cause I’m more of a cone than a drop-in creator king (though the originals are always the best) . . .mine will be 503 with this post.