October 2014: new eneloop special editions....... eneloop tones forest

Hi chrisgarrett, do you have a link to those.. I don't know which one you mean, but I think they are just the eneloop uomo.. here in Japan people buy many packs, and put batteries of the same color in 1 pack, and sell them that way.. So if they were all purple, this is probably what happened. Otherwise they sound like the uomo edition.

That’s the set IIRC and they weren’t all purple, but I like purple, so that’s what I remembered. I’m not afraid to admit it, but I also like the hot pick ones, as well.

Dark and light blues are on the list of colors to get next!

Chris

+1

You really memorized all that type of eneloops, do you? :smiley:

That’s Eneloop Uomo.

Yep, those are the uomo eneloops.

What?? There are eneloops that are made in China? I don’t want to be buying eneloops out of China!

Makes it easy in single packs to keep and select pairs… just looking for the upside.

I used to have camo stuff, but I couldnt find it. OK OK, Ill go now.

Depends where you live, and who you buy from.

Certain markets now get Chinese made cells, while other market still get the Japanese made. Over time, it would be reasonable to assume they will all come from China unless they fail to make a close product to the Japanese cell, or if they can get away with the swap regardless. If you buy on the cheap in a market that is on the Japanese supply chain, you could be getting grey imports of Chinese made stuff.

No reflection on ChibiM.

I prefer to buy from Chibi because I trust that he is getting us Japan made cells (or at least legit ones)

+1

yes... I also like eneloops ;)

they are my favorite batteries... other batteries look quite boring compared to eneloops.............

who could ever think batteries could look as cool as eneloops?

Japanese customers will never buy chinese made eneloops .. bet on that one

yep, thats hard to believe... but not unbelievable

New eneloops? Oh no!

They're ok....I kinda like them.

Welcome back fishingfool! Yes, and somehow a few of them will be going on trip to Hawaii! Maybe coincidence? ;)

Thanks ChibiM!

PM me when you get some for retail. Daddy likey. :slight_smile: I really like the camo ones. Those look slick.

Available in my sales thread.