OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

i did my part…

just ordered and paid, got my two complete flashlights, 3 hosts… and naturally 5 remote pressure switches? since a couple will end up on my guns for night vision use, heh heh

to tell you the truth? I have thus far NOT ordered a lot of inexpensive lights (and stuff like lasers to play with…) from china, until just now? specifically because i have never ordered from china before… which sounds recursive? but… i honestly get some good reviews of some companies… and always a few horror stories.

not just i dont want ripped off? but… right now i am working 6 and 7 days a week, i REALLY dont have time to play telephone tag, email tag, on line chatting, etc etc etc… just to “straighten it out” like i hear a lot of you guys go thru…

i realize i have to start ordering from china to get the prices i want on a few things? but… the only thing that motivated me to finally TRY IT, was the fact that this is a official BLF GROUP BUY, and, incidentally my first group buy participation.

==

if this goes well? i always stick with what works, so, if it goes well? GEARBEST will get about all my future “china business” unless stuff happens.

my original plan? was just “go mountain”… hes here in the states, and for a dollar or two more, i get USA shipping, and i havent heard anyone say anything but great stuff about his ordering and shipping.

i REALLY need to finally start ordering drivers, and LEDS mounted on sinks… so… i hope this works out well.

Don’t worry it is a bit of a learning curve when starting to order directly from china, we have all gone through it.

Most often everything works out just fine and the times it don’t you have learn to deal with it as a part of the process, first time it is a hassle but you get use to it & over time the low prices & savings REALLY makes up for it.

Those that don’t adapt stop ordering from china & get bitter about it & those that learn how to limit there losses, by sensible use of the various buyer protections there is like through paypal, or in absolute worst case credit card charge back, and over time with some sense you really saves a lot money buying from china directly.

I think the biggest problem with buying from China isn’t the businesses, it’s the shipping. The companies have no control over it. I ordered two things recently from eBay the same day from the same seller. Ordered one and decided I needed another a few hours later. Both were shipped at the same time by China EMS E-packet. Both left China at the same time. I received one in about 2 weeks and the other in 5 weeks. That’s not the seller’s fault. Chinese shipping just flat out sucks and is unpredictable. I also have a knife I ordered off eBay. The tracking shows it left the country to the US. 2 weeks later the seller messages me to say that the knife never actually left China as it was returned to the seller as unable to ship. The seller reshipped through a different company and I’m still waiting on it. It’s not the seller’s fault China EMS says it left the country when it didn’t. It may have been their fault with how they described the contents but who knows. China EMS refused to ship the knife for some reason.

The shipping hassle of from 2 weeks to 4 months, is a part of the learning curve, my trick is order lots of stuff so there is constantly dropping in various part for various projects.
And before you know it its there in the mailbox :slight_smile:

And don’t check the tracking too often, it makes it feel like it goes much slower.

Ordered, Thanks for all your effort n10sivern.

Posted up my first mod here

For those of you interested, I have about 20 extra aluminum pills en route to me. These would be great to swap out from red led to white or from xp-e2 to xm-l2 or whatever. You get the picture. They will be $2 plus shipping for the first one and $1.50 for each one after that. I’m making no money off these, that’s why the first one is a little more to cover the cost of the bubble envelope.

I am absolutely interested, but the shipping to Sweden would probably make it to expensive.
Please cheap how much 1 or 2 or 3 can cost delivered to Sweden.

Extra pills is a great idea, to bad gearbest didn’t stock some :frowning:

I actually almost bought several 1504 just so i could test more led’s.

I want to test an XP-L V6 1A, XP-G2 S3 1C and maybe an XM-L2 U3 1A or an red XP-E2 if they exist maybe they only make red in XP-E.

They do have red XP-E2’s. I’ll try to see what the shipping will be. PM me your address.

Pelase publico hiere te shippi g cosa after che min, it may be te sane or ver y similar to all EU countries, to hace an idea…

Ummmmmm, I think I know what you meant. I will post the shipping price here so all can see how much.

So DHL says my hosts should get here Monday. Anyone else supposed to get theirs sooner? If not I suppose I should take pictures and post them so everyone can actually see what we’re getting when mine show up.

Edit: It looks like BG got updated pictures in the listing I didn’t notice before. Looks like I’ll just need to post pictures if something looks out of place.

I haven’t gotten my shipping notice yet but I ordered mine after you.

I thought you had ordered yours before me. Looks like I probably will be the first one. Anyone know if DHL requires a signature, and can I leave a note with the tracking info and signature if I’m not going to be home?

I ordered mine at 08:55 on 4-14-2015. I think you ordered about an hour before me.

Are you spying on me? :bigsmile: (I know timestamp on posts) Yeah 8am for my order.

I got shipping confirmation this morning.

I think DHL usually passes off to USPS for final delivery.

Nah, not spying. I just remember you posting you ordered yours before I completed my order. I looked back at my confirmation email for my time. I did get shipping notification for my UF-1405 which I ordered first for some unknown reason. Shipping Netherlands Post which takes forever.

I’ll take two pills please.

pm sent.

hey i have buy a light …i see this treath thank you for this groupbuy.

can i buy a extra pill ?pm send
thank you
greets