OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

Or AA(artic alumina) it with hard press in bench vise :)

I did not noticed any difference between that and soldering, and I can center better with aa.

18650 Lithium Ion Batteries

XTAR VP2 Charger

I’m trying to get a coupon code from Gearbest on the 50a Keeppower 26650 batteries. I will keep everybody posted.

Also, anybody that needs the newest BIN XP-G2, look in the for sale section. I’m getting some.

I got a shipping notice for the host. I'm really curious about that brass pill. Let's see...

Ups, I’m sorry for the previous message, I restored the iPad and didn’t realize the autocorrect was set to Spanish, hence the mess.
But looks like you got the message, thanks

I spoke to Gearbest and they would like to help people power the UF-1504 from their group buy so they have offered coupon codes for the Keeppower 26650 batteries. They offered codes for the single batteries and 2 pack batteries. This is a heck of a deal and some of the best prices I’ve seen on these batteries.

● Typical Capacity: 4200mAh (0.2C discharge)
● Minimum Capacity: 4100mAh (0.2C discharge)
● Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
● Rated Charge: CC/CV, 4200mA, 4.20V
● Standard Charge Time: 2.0 hours
● Maximum Charge: 6A
● Full Charged Voltage: 4.20V±0.05V, 50mA end-off current
● Discharge End-off Voltage: 2.50V
● Max. Plus Discharge Current: 50.0A
● Max. Constant Discharge Current: 30.0A
● Initial Impedance: Max. 25mΩ

HKJ review

The coupon code is Keeppower for both batteries

I posted my Affiliate links as well, use it if you want.

$10.75 KeepPower 4200mAh 26650 Rechargeable 3.7V IMR Flat Lithium Battery Max 50A Non Aff Link / Aff Link

$20.22 KeepPower 4200mAh 26650 Rechargeable 3.7V IMR Flat Lithium-ion Battery Max 50A - 2 Pcs Non Aff Link / Aff Link

You can check out the original post here

Thanks for the battery deal!

(I stick to nkon.nl, also great price on these and for me in 1 day delivered ;-) )

n10sivern is group buy King.

I don’t know about all of that, but thank you. This was my first group buy to organize so I wanted to try to do it right. Didn’t get exactly what we wanted but got the lights for a fair price, plus pressure switches, and now batteries. It’s an all in one deal!

Ok, all you European people interested in the extra aluminum pills. I just got back from the post office. As expected shipping is HIGH! For two, possibly 3, pills shipping will be $10. 4-5 pills will be $13. I checked Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Spain, and Belgium and it was all the same amount. From the items I took to check cost, 2.8oz was $10 and 5.3oz was $13. Each pill weighs 0.8oz and the envelope is 0.5oz. If you want some of the LED’s I’m getting, they will likely not increase shipping. So, if you get 2 pills and 2 LED’s then the $10 isn’t too bad spread out over the 4 items.

For US people, shipping will be $3-4 depending on how many you want.

thanks for checking, but a bit expensive, Almost the cost of an extra host if you need just one.

Yeah, I know. I’m sorry but I have no control over post office rates. The pills really aren’t worth it to people in Europe unless you get the LEDs with it to make it worthwhile, and that’s only because the LEDs are about $2 less than the going rate

Do you mean the led’s are about $2 less than the going rate? what does that amount to, you haven’t said how much you want for the led’s.

Yes I did! See the original post. There is a link to the For Sale thread. Or look here

It looks like the battery coupon is 22% off all keeppower batteries. What other batteries might be interesting to buy? How are the 18650 imr batteries? They come in different capacities with different max A draw. How do the 3200 mah compare to the 2500 mah, rated max 10A vs 20A constant current?

EDIT: I should’ve checked http://www.lygte-info.dk/info/indexBatteriesAndChargers%20UK.html before asking. The batteries do look different from the tested ones though.

EDIT2: Not every keeppower battery works with the code, so keep an eye on which does and which doesn’t.

Gear best has some new pics up of the host.

Interesting. Looks like they got rid of the separate mcpcb retaining ring on the new pill.

Looks like I should have ordered the host instead

How is best throw?
UF-1504 or UF-1405?

They are the same batteries that HKJ reviewed, just the new wrapper. You can see them on the keeppower website