OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

I checked also, it is free shipping to Sweden even after the paypal login.

I checked again, no free shipping to sweden either (but a bit cheaper than spain, $7.xx) I’m checking with other browser, this is strange

EDIT: ok, free shipping for the host. I was interested in the complete light, which doesn’t have free shipping

We have a problem. If GB is really planning to sell these for $6 more than Deals Machine, and they are the SAME, then this group buy is going to dissolve. I’d still buy a few from GB for putting in the effort, but not 15 of them.

Part of me hopes I can save $90 on the 15 hosts, but part of me hopes DM is falsely advertising the host, and it actually has an aluminum pill.

I used the chat function on deal machine to try and find out what the host comes with.

I asked the question and she went to find out, 20 minutes later still no answer…. Booooo!

Just got off Skype. The IR in the title will be removed. As for the host, Sunny is with the company and you can see what she has to say.

That is good news

Dealsmachine says not on sale when I tried to add it to my cart. It looks like they just copied Gearbest’s website. Sunny from Uniquefire says they haven’t sold hosts to anybody else and Gearbest hasn’t even gotten the shipment of their host in yet. Soooo, I don’t know how dealsmachine can say they have it in stock. I tried to order one to see, but it won’t let me.

I made a ticket with deals machine trying to figure out if it was a complete host. They responded and told me that they were sold out.

Prehaps they looked at my ticket and found that it was a mistake that they had listed it for sale?

I’m willing to bet they are gonna say sold out or cancel any orders that were made. I don’t believe they have them to sell.

Yep, host is listed as sold out, but Full light with xml2 is $20.24. Shipping is $7.82 to Sweden. Ordered one.

I want one

Which one?

That’s more than it should be with the group buy. Just know, if they didn’t have the hosts they probably don’t have the complete light either. According to the manufacturer, Gearbest is the first to order a large quantity and Gearbest won’t have them actually in stock for about another week. I bet dealsmachine has some sort of association with Gearbest, so I’m gonna bet they have the same supplier and will get theirs when Gearbest’s shipment arrives. If that’s the case, it’ll be a week or so before it actually ships. Just keep your eye on it. You may be able to cancel later when Gearbest gets theirs and it’s cheaper.

Also, Gearbest said they would order a few pressure switches too.

Isn’t that by mass though. And the brass is heavier.

no, thermal conductivity is not related to mass density.

I was browsing through the list, if you look at the thermal conductivity Magnesium does not do a bad job (156W/(mK), in between brass and aluminium), and it has the highest specific heat too (1020J/Kg/K), great for a heatsink (half of the heatsinking of copper with just 1/5th the mass). So where is that ultra-lightweight all-magnesium flashlight?

Because you can directly solder to the brass so it can replace thermal paste and retention ring. Bad thing is that it is indeed heavier and worse heat conductive (but the weak area is at the screw thread anyway).

Magnesium torch plus shitefire batteries anyone? Hahaha. Maybe it would work but Ive got to say what with magnesium rather incendiary nature I’d prefer not to mix it with Li -ion batteries lol

and add a little strontium for that nice reddish sparkle! :-)

But for the remark above: magnesium is not easy to ignite, the ignition temperature of magnesium is 473degC, and because it conducts heat away very well from the source, the whole flashlight shell must become that temperature to get the stuff burning. I'm pretty sure a venting cell will not be able to ignite it, but I don't know about an exploding cell...